Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Lot of chivalrous men in here today.

Interesting :lol:

I’m not about the over the top, simp behavior but a little date never hurt anyone. I feel that when you use the word “date”, a lot of guys think it is this complex production. It doesn’t have to be this elaborate or expensive outing. Just plan something within your financial and time constraints. It’s not rocket science :lol:

I’m not about the over the top, simp behavior but a little date never hurt anyone. I feel that when you use the word “date”, a lot of guys think it is this complex production. It doesn’t have to be this elaborate or expensive outing. Just plan something within your financial and time constraints. It’s not rocket science :lol:
This. At a certain point you just realize some of these silly, inconsequential rules you had when you were young are a waste of time and probably lost out on a lot of good experiences.

Update on the previous girl who I dropped off.....

She randomly texts Sunday night "Hey how are you?". I specifically turned on Read receipts just to leave her on read and not respond. Petty stuff, but it works.

Couple of days go by, she follows up "I want to be a billionaire". I'm like tf? So I responded "Start an Only Fans and I'll manage it" :lol: I wanted her to get mad or say something like "who do you think I am?" She actually was down for the cause :wow: Now I'm even more like this ***** changed for real. Anyway, she ends up Facetiming me a night later, and I'm like not gonna talk on the phone just come through but pick up my food (I ordered takeout at this taco spot before her calling).

Guess who tf pulls up. Same damn Honda Accord. I'm peeping from the balcony. She comes out the passenger door with my food. He drives out. Now she's at the crib, saying wild thot stuff. How she doesn't believe in monogamy, what happens if my son turns homosexual, about her past the last 2 years, things that turn her on sexually, etc.

Now, I'm legit not sharing tacos with her and tell her to go to the kitchen and make something and she gets mad. Then I do a typical Sam **** and I place the taco on my crotch and tell her if she wants the last one, come get it. She flips the switch, and basically turns on her **** me face.

I ended up smashing with the power of Thor. Came in a max of 45 seconds. She was disappointed. We smoked after and did rounds 2 and 3. Now I'm feeling like #45 MJ so I redeemed myself. She works the night shift so she had her scrubs to go to work. This ******* dude Spencer legit comes back. Now in my head, I'm like this dude is either into men also, or this a setup. I call my boy who lives a block down to be on standby just in case **** pops off. She's like "Spence is here! He'll drop me off at work".

Weird girl, interesting night. Def a nympho. Will not be hitting her up unless she hits me up again.

Walk into college health center, get them for free. If you look young enough they don't even check your college ID.

I ain paid for rubbers since I was 16.
Them free trojans have the ***** smelling like Bridgestone tires :sick:

Skyn non latex were the only joints I used to messed with.

I am curious how y’all feel if a chick don’t ask you to put one on or say you don’t need it
I would put it on if she explicitly told me not to use it, but I've slipped in rawski on my own many times :smh::lol:

Them free trojans have the ***** smelling like Bridgestone tires :sick:

Skyn non latex were the only joints I used to messed with.

I would put it on if she explicitly told me not to use it, but I've slipped in rawski on my own many times :smh::lol:
Trojans have you smelling like party city balloons :sick:

I haven’t been told not to put one on but like you said definitely hit raw at times on my own.

I had an ex that I smashed raw after we were done with each other, she spent the night and asked in the morning if we used a condom since we were both drinking a lot. Told her no, she was a little salty, 2 mins later she said eff it and hopped back on top of me. She was just like “we already did it without so midas whale do it again without” >D

I know a couple guys in here prefer grabbing coffee with women, isn't that a date. So guys in here just meeting women and going straight back to there place? Not saying take them out to Capital Grill, The Palms or fancy restaurant for every woman. I think anytime we linking up is a date.
No condoms either
This guy. :smh:
**DAP**
Walk into college health center, get them for free. If you look young enough they don't even check your college ID.

I ain paid for rubbers since I was 16.
Did you get a roll of 1000 or you make frequent visits to the college health center. George Mason is local but don't have time to stop by to pick up the items, might as well stop by the store and buy a pack. You can even buy them on Amazon.
Anyone ever felt kinda embarrassed buying rubbers at the store?

I remember feeling that way when I was younger. Especially hitting the 24hr CVS in the wee hours of the night and the cashier peeping. I remember one giving me a nod :lol:
I use to feel weird back in the day, but as I grew up they know the deal you know the deal. Back in high school I worked at CVS, I made sure never to make it weird when customers came through buying various "products" scan it and kept it moving.

Anyone ever felt kinda embarrassed buying rubbers at the store?

I remember feeling that way when I was younger. Especially hitting the 24hr CVS in the wee hours of the night and the cashier peeping. I remember one giving me a nod :lol:
Only when it's a woman behind the counter and she gives a little smirk :lol:

I am curious how y’all feel if a chick don’t ask you to put one on or say you don’t need it
I've been talked into it before after running out but wanting to keep the fun going. Stupid how dangerously I've lived :smh:

She randomly texts Sunday night "Hey how are you?". I specifically turned on Read receipts just to leave her on read and not respond. Petty stuff, but it works.

Couple of days go by, she follows up "I want to be a billionaire". I'm like tf? So I responded "Start an Only Fans and I'll manage it" :lol: I wanted her to get mad or say something like "who do you think I am?" She actually was down for the cause :wow: Now I'm even more like this ***** changed for real. Anyway, she ends up Facetiming me a night later, and I'm like not gonna talk on the phone just come through but pick up my food (I ordered takeout at this taco spot before her calling).

Guess who tf pulls up. Same damn Honda Accord. I'm peeping from the balcony. She comes out the passenger door with my food. He drives out. Now she's at the crib, saying wild thot stuff. How she doesn't believe in monogamy, what happens if my son turns homosexual, about her past the last 2 years, things that turn her on sexually, etc.

Now, I'm legit not sharing tacos with her and tell her to go to the kitchen and make something and she gets mad. Then I do a typical Sam **** and I place the taco on my crotch and tell her if she wants the last one, come get it. She flips the switch, and basically turns on her **** me face.

I ended up smashing with the power of Thor. Came in a max of 45 seconds. She was disappointed. We smoked after and did rounds 2 and 3. Now I'm feeling like #45 MJ so I redeemed myself. She works the night shift so she had her scrubs to go to work. This ****ing dude Spencer legit comes back. Now in my head, I'm like this dude is either into men also, or this a setup. I call my boy who lives a block down to be on standby just in case **** pops off. She's like "Spence is here! He'll drop me off at work".

Weird girl, interesting night. Def a nympho. Will not be hitting her up unless she hits me up again.
Man I know i'm getting old, I don't even want any parts of this, too much going on. Glad you smashed though.

I ended up smashing with the power of Thor. Came in a max of 45 seconds. She was disappointed. We smoked after and did rounds 2 and 3. Now I'm feeling like #45 MJ so I redeemed myself. She works the night shift so she had her scrubs to go to work. This ****ing dude Spencer legit comes back. Now in my head, I'm like this dude is either into men also, or this a setup. I call my boy who lives a block down to be on standby just in case **** pops off. She's like "Spence is here! He'll drop me off at work".

By power of Thor you mean when Odin stripped you of all your power and slapped you down to Earth. LMAO. I know I had some quick sessions but don't think 45 seconds. DAP for taking care of business though.

The guy must’ve seen too many red flags and called it off. That or he found something better. Good for him.

Nah actually she called it off, because she was catching feelings for a co-worker. Ol girl was trying to give her props that at least she called it off and didnt move forward knowing she wasn't fully in, but my thought was... if you even catch feelings for someone like that, then you were already sneakin

Back
Top Bottom