Highest Paid Musicians of 2015

Look at you, no common sense so let's just call names. It's not extreme, it's holding a child to an unreasonable standard. And I promise you if we're talking about something as basic as some damn Justin Bieber and you call me that i'm rockin your jaw. The nerve. You must be a coddled young dude that doesn't know consequences. Anyways i'm done with this mental ******.

Like I said I'm in the DMV. If I saw you I would say the same thing. Caping up for a celebrity that would probably call a _ anyway.

Whoa man how did we get to playing with people's jaws?

But if that man really in the DMV and you are too, you a whole entire ***** if you tell him you want to give him some dental work from behind a keyboard and don't follow through with it in real life.

emoji_set_101.png

No beef, i'm not going looking for this kid, i have a life. I just can't believe dude called me "house _" over a Justin Bieber convo. Basic ****. How flagrant is that? if it were a real life conversation, I don't know too many black men that wouldn't lay him out. He doesn't even understand that i'm not caping for Bieber.

Last edited:
If hotline bling wasn't being played on your stations 24/7 you must not live in a big metro area.

No beef, i'm not going looking for this kid, i have a life. I just can't believe dude called me "house _" over a Justin Bieber convo. Basic ****. How flagrant is that? if it were a real life conversation, I don't know too many black men that wouldn't lay him out. He doesn't even understand that i'm not caping for Bieber.

Not many black men would compare killing black kids to somebody saying I don't rock with Bieber. Real dudes would never make that type of comparison. Your example was some BS.

Goddamn the Biebs is really taken this seriously? Got fades being offered and **** :rofl:

Last edited:
In RnB

If we talking music as a whole he's nothing special compared to the Eagles or the Beatles

The world you live in =\= the world as a whole

yes but you can't just qualify it as that isn't your world

R Kelly is the #1 selling R&B artist of the past 30 years, that is legendary

To say Drake will be irrelevant in the next 5 years is just pure hate for the dude.

Drake's goal is to become one of the biggest names in music (not just hip hop). At this moment Jay-Z and Kanye are probably the only hip hop artist who can even manage to tour all the dates this list is doing.

Drake is working on having his catalog being more crossover/genre-mashing so that it appeals to a larger demographic. Once he does that, he can definitely tour the numbers at the prices the other artists are doing. Back 2 Back and 6 God can only take him so far with an audience demographic. If dude has 10 "Hold On We're Going Home" type of track, he'd be performing at the Superbowl.

All i'm saying since you have **** for comprehension and took it to the extreme is think back to how immature you were as a teen and how drastic some of things were that you did unless you were a square. Not excusing Bieber, but imagine if someone held you to those things for the rest of your life? Dudes gotta have bricks for brains or are just pretending for arguments sake.

To say Drake will be irrelevant in the next 5 years is just pure hate for the dude.

Drake's goal is to become one of the biggest names in music (not just hip hop). At this moment Jay-Z and Kanye are probably the only hip hop artist who can even manage to tour all the dates this list is doing.

Drake is working on having his catalog being more crossover/genre-mashing so that it appeals to a larger demographic. Once he does that, he can definitely tour the numbers at the prices the other artists are doing. Back 2 Back and 6 God can only take him so far with an audience demographic. If dude has 10 "Hold On We're Going Home" type of track, he'd be performing at the Superbowl.
Not Jay and Kanye but Eminem first

I'm about 60/40 on Drake's music but people who dismiss him as irrelevant or a passing gimmick are seriously delusional

What MA is saying is think about if you were held accountable TODAY for some of the **** you said or did when 15 years old. It's not excusing it, but rather calling folks out for either being on a high-horse or throwing stones while living in a glass house. That's all.

All i'm saying since you have **** for comprehension and took it to the extreme is think back to how immature you were as a teen and how drastic some of things were that you did unless you were a square. Not excusing Bieber, but imagine if someone held you to those things for the rest of your life? Dudes gotta have bricks for brains or are just pretending for arguments sake.

But cmon son LBR. I ain't ******* with Biebs regardless. Nothing about him screams "likable" or even "tolerable" at age 21

Last edited:
From this thread, it's pretty clear most of yall don't know how music artists make their money :lol:

Talking about radio spins and **** :lol: :smh: That's just proof of a popular song and that their name is out there.

Diddy being on the list is impressive though. I know he's fleecing like 40 artists via contracts but still. You add his other businesses and that's pretty crazy.

Goddamn the Biebs is really taken this seriously? Got fades being offered and **** :rofl:

This is what I have a problem with, thinking this has anything to do with Bieber.

I didn't read the last 2-3 pages due to how fast this thread is moving,just seen stuff popping off after Bieber and racism were mentioned :lol:. Y'all really bout that ninjahood - Haze life over this thread?

Last edited:
From this thread, it's pretty clear most of yall don't know how music artists make their money
laugh.gif

Talking about radio spins and ****
laugh.gif
mean.gif
That's just proof of a popular song and that their name is out there.

Diddy being on the list is impressive though. I know he's fleecing like 40 artists via contracts but still. You add his other businesses and that's pretty crazy.
Half of diddy's income is from liquor

Not Jay and Kanye but Eminem first
t doubt Eminem would even want to do that. That's why I'm only including Jay and Kanye as being a able to manage a tour that long. Can he tour that many dates and sell out? Sure.

What MA is saying is think about if you were held accountable TODAY for some of the **** you said or did when 15 years old. It's not excusing it, but rather calling folks out for either being on a high-horse or throwing stones while living in a glass house. That's all.

That's all, not even sure how that genius took it left.

But cmon son LBR. I ain't ******* with Biebs regardless. Nothing about him screams "likable" or even "tolerable" at age 21

Ain't even saying you should, **** him if you don't like him. Dudes trying to bend the argument like i'm some superfan. I didn't even check his **** out till ya'll mentioned it yesterday.

Well if he was talking to somebody that has used racial slurs he would have a point. And like I been saying he compared me saying I don't take him serious to people justifying black kids being KILLED. That type of example don't make no damn sense. Those 2 things are not equal. I'm a call that out every time. To somebody's face or wherever.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom