Highest Paid Musicians of 2015

So all that because you thought I was just speaking to you? oh ok.

Extreme, but I stand by the mentality being the same. When Trayvon got killed folks dug into his past and put his minor, childish things on display to demonize him because deep down, they wouldn't have liked the kid no matter what. If you can't tell, i'm not saying you did that.

In no way shape or form am I comparing incidents, just putting the high chair mentality on display.

Last edited:
Can't be mad if a black person doesn't like son for what he said. He was old enough to know better

It's not even that that makes Biebs easy to hate for me and probably others,he's just an entitled,unlikable *** brat thanks to his antics. Word to him taking a piss on that restaurant mop :x :smh:

Last edited:
people grow up, he repaired his image

if you choose to hate him for what he did as a teen then so be it but that's simple minded IMO

if you choose to think people mature and change then so be it then you are the bigger person IMO

He was 19 in the incident I referenced though :lol:,not giving him the benefit of the doubt given his history.

It's not that hard to believe he acts out regularly,just look at his pops :lol:. He's usually turning up and acting out with him

Last edited:
I get your point trust me :lol:,just that it doesn't look like he's changed at all, His music might have but he still gets on the news for the same stuff. Dude should chill with Jaden more :lol:,spread that positivity

Last edited:
I get your point trust me :lol:,just that it doesn't look like he's changed at all, His music might have but he still gets on the news for the same stuff. Dude should chill with Jaden more :lol:,spread that positivity

that's fair but I legit think he has grown up since all that dumb **** he did

hell if I was a megastar at 13 there's no telling the dumb *** stuff I would do :lol:

Well if he was talking to somebody that has used racial slurs he would have a point. And like I been saying he compared me saying I don't take him serious to people justifying black kids being KILLED. That type of example don't make no damn sense. Those 2 things are not equal. I'm a call that out every time. To somebody's face or wherever.

I don't see why it's so hard for everyone to understand. Lol.

Then to come right back and say "extremes" like you were the one that took it to that extreme..lol.

-------------

Lil Wayne run is equal to or greater than drakes run..

He sold a million in a week twice...had just as many radio hits etc...plus without his endorsement a certain demographic wouldn't of taken drake seriously initially (kinda how the Roc gave Ye that credibility)

And for everyone that keeps saying nobody here knows how the music industry works I agree.....gone head drop some knowledge. Inquiring minds wanna know [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Buggati Biebs is king but Drake is and will be the most relevant icon in hip hop now and for plenty kf years to come. Jay is fading, Nas been gone (yet people still wanna fake believe hes relevant), Em is at the end kf his legendary run, and all we have are the Futures and Travis Scott and Rae Sremmurds out.

I think Future has the best chance of being relevant in a few years and even thats a stretch, and im a HUGE fan of his.

Any other hip hop artist that comes to mind that will be relevant is Abel, Nicki...? And they tend to go more pop in some of their bigger hits.

We also hav more local rappers that are big in their own world, the YG's on the west and Fab in the east but no where near the level of Drake.

Abel isn't hip-hop.

I can't see Future (or 2 Chainz) being relevant music-wise in the next 5 years. I see them turning into something more kin to Wiz Khalifa. still relevant in pop culture and dropping projects with good songs, but no one will really be checking for their music.

Future been rapping forever too. His fans will continue to check for him just like we were before he blew up this year.

Buggati Biebs is king but Drake is and will be the most relevant icon in hip hop now and for plenty kf years to come. Jay is fading, Nas been gone (yet people still wanna fake believe hes relevant), Em is at the end kf his legendary run, and all we have are the Futures and Travis Scott and Rae Sremmurds out.

I think Future has the best chance of being relevant in a few years and even thats a stretch, and im a HUGE fan of his.

Any other hip hop artist that comes to mind that will be relevant is Abel, Nicki...? And they tend to go more pop in some of their bigger hits.

We also hav more local rappers that are big in their own world, the YG's on the west and Fab in the east but no where near the level of Drake.
Able and Nicki are more pop with their hits but drake isn't? Ok

How the hell is katy perry #1?! Has she even came out with any new songs or hits? :lol:

Taylor swift should be #1, she's too good :wow:

The average price for her last tour was 250 a ticket

She had 151 shows worldwide.

Album sales.
Endorsements.
Superbowl.

She ballin

Majority of him and Nicki big hits are pop records. Hotline bling and were going home ain't rap songs.

Back
Top Bottom