Highest Paid Musicians of 2015

You're a half brained idiot. A house _? are you serious? You're a hypocrite. No one said give him a pass, but stop being a ******* small minded hypocrite. Maybe that's too much to ask. Dude sang an offensive, childish diddle as a child. I hope someone digs into your past when you were a kid and punishes you severely for your transgressions. I would legitimately break your ******* jaw for calling me that over something so small because you're not intelligent enough to articulate something with some sense.

Look at you. This is like arguing with a female. :lol:

I am calling you that cuz you jumped to the most extreme example all to defend Justin Bieber.

You ain't breaking a damn thing. I'm in the DMV.

Last edited:
Pas
None of that makes you a musical legend doe.

The dudes who grew up with Drake and went through relationships and partied to his music may feel like he's a legend.

Comeback Season dropped in 07. So Far Gone dropped in 09. There are dudes out there who have grown into manhood on Drake's music.

Y'all sound like them old heads who wouldn't give the crown to anything new when y'all were coming up.

It's always interesting to see how people are influenced by the bubble they live in

I don't remember the last time a drake song came on the radio here, his new music is awful

Yes you do. Hotline Bling is like what, 2 or 3?

But only kids, old people and prisoners listen to the radio anyways. We in the future we got aux cords *****.

Pas
None of that makes you a musical legend doe.

The dudes who grew up with Drake and went through relationships and partied to his music may feel like he's a legend.

Comeback Season dropped in 07. So Far Gone dropped in 09. There are dudes out there who have grown into manhood on Drake's music.

Y'all sound like them old heads who wouldn't give the crown to anything new when y'all were coming up.

You sound like the youngster that think hes going to be a professional razor scooter rider.

It's always interesting to see how people are influenced by the bubble they live in

I don't remember the last time a drake song came on the radio here, his new music is awful

Yes you do. Hotline Bling is like what, 2 or 3?

But only kids, old people and prisoners listen to the radio anyways. We in the future we got aux cords *****.
It's literally never played anywhere around here. The only time I see the song is when people are clowning him for his dancing

As a song, hotline bling is pure garbage.

pretty much and I am considered an old head by NT standards but I don't live that "it was so much better when I was younger" mindset

White people not letting drake go anywhere. Not even turning this into a race thing but all the white dudes who know nothing about hip hop, that'sthe rapper they know. That's who's music ttheir station plays. Dudes never heard a wu tang song in their life but know hold on were going home and hotlinebling. We gotta stop using that rapper tag also, hhe's a pop act, he even said it. He just happens to rap sometimes, but all his big hits are pop records.

Hip hop doesn't get played in the radio here too but people know/love him

You're a half brained idiot. A house _? are you serious? You're a hypocrite. No one said give him a pass, but stop being a ******* small minded hypocrite. Maybe that's too much to ask. Dude sang an offensive, childish diddle as a child. I hope someone digs into your past when you were a kid and punishes you severely for your transgressions. I would legitimately break your ******* jaw for calling me that over something so small because you're not intelligent enough to articulate something with some sense.

Look at you. This is like arguing with a female. :lol:

I am calling you that cuz you jumped to the most extreme example all to defend Justin Bieber.

You ain't breaking a damn thing. I'm in the DMV.

Look at you, no common sense so let's just call names. It's not extreme, it's holding a child to an unreasonable standard. And I promise you if we're talking about something as basic as some damn Justin Bieber and you call me that i'm rockin your jaw. The nerve. You must be a coddled young dude that doesn't know consequences. Anyways i'm done with this mental ******.

Last edited:
Kendrick's last album was awful how did that get 11 Grammy nominations

There are people who went through relationships and grew up on r kelly and nelly

Nelly's reign was like 3-4 years if that.

Surely you aren't insinuating R. Kelly isn't a legend.

For someone to be around close to 10 years or more...they deserve their due praise...

You sound like the youngster that think hes going to be a professional razor scooter rider.

25kq5pi.jpg

Let's just turn this into a Fleetwood Mac , eagles and Calvin Harris thread.

Who the eff are these people lol

R Kelly is one of the biggest legends of all time, I really can't but I keep going :smh:
In RnB

If we talking music as a whole he's nothing special compared to the Eagles or the Beatles

The world you live in =\= the world as a whole

Back
Top Bottom