Highest Paid Musicians of 2015

Roger Troutman didn't use Autotune. He used a "talk box", which is used in conjunction with a keyboard/synth. Actual musical talent involved. The only producers who can really handle that machine now are Stevie Wonder, DJ Quik, Teddy Riley, and Battlecat.

Ty Dolla $ign just used it on his new album which was great.

Another talented dude who makes great music and people think he's just a club dude.

Drake will end up a legend, people hate on him but what he has done in 7+ years is incredibly impressive

Future will fade to black and be irrelevant in 5 years

Lol I dont know about a legend now

Who do you consider a legend now?

Drake will end up a legend, people hate on him but what he has done in 7+ years is incredibly impressive

Future will fade to black and be irrelevant in 5 years

Drake won't be relevant in 10 yrs, let alone 30-40..

Drake keeps doing more and more to solidify himself. He has a good eye on things that keep him relevant. I will never understand why dudes are so phony with themselves. Like what you like man, ya'll are grown *** men.

How about doing more than making mediocre albums that are hyped and then forgotten after 3 months

Whether you like him or not he doing deals with Apple, Sprite and Jordan and ****

Music quality aside he is making moves

But what money is he making from these "moves"?

Its one thing to be a Nike athlete... Its another to have your own signature model.

Drake is playing for team Jordan right now. Dude is getting paid in free gear. That list shows he ain't making any money like we THINK he is.

Not to discredit dude, cause he's doing it, but you guys gotta get ahold of reality. He isn't as PAID as a lot of us think, or he tries to lead us to believe.

Im not a hater at all. So far Gone was my ****. I think you caught up in the moment doe.

You might want to go look again at what J was doing back during his time.

OVO is bigger than ever

he's the face of the Raptors, got M&N producing and selling out of OVO Raptors gear

got cats spending $1000 on OVO J's

sold 334,000 of a mixtape in week 1 and was the 1st album to go platinum in 2015

broke Spotify records

Hotling Bling has become a household staple

is that really getting caught up in the moment? dude keeps getting bigger, get back to me when Views From The 6 drops

Dude has cake b, whether its 30 mil of 60 mil, I mean someone of his status barely pays for anything anyway. :lol:

Cats still hating on Drake? Ive had a TON of my friends, friends friends etc hate on Drake and have all turned around and now agree that Drake is dope. He crushes every feature hes on.

Im not a hater at all. So far Gone was my ****. I think you caught up in the moment doe.

You might want to go look again at what J was doing back during his time.

OVO is bigger than ever

he's the face of the Raptors, got M&N producing and selling out of OVO Raptors gear

sold 334,000 of a mixtape in week 1 and was the 1st album to go platinum in 2015

broke Spotify records

is that really getting caught up in the moment? dude keeps getting bigger, get back to me when Views From The 6 drops

Yes it is EXACTLY what I mean.

All that happened within the last 2 years.

As this list showed us, all that really dont mean much in the big picture.

Last edited:
The man made 40 mill last year. In what world is that not a lot of cash? Just bc dude doesn't make as much as artists with a MUCH bigger demographic doesn't mean he isn't making crazy money.

OVO is bigger than ever

broke Spotify records

I think you're letting you fandom cloud your mind..I'm not a Drake fan at all, but I can easily acknowledge that dude is very successful..But let's not pretend he's on the level of Jay, Kanye (who I hate more than any person in music ever), Beyonce, Katy, Taylor, Madonna, Adele, Timberlake, Bieber, 1D, or Nicki..Drake ain't selling out arenas/stadiums like these other artists..And Drake's albums ain't putting up these people's numbers..He's definitely the latest "it" guy in rap, but that's it..Drake ain't the global brand that these others are

The man made 40 mill last year. In what world is that not a lot of cash? Just bc dude doesn't make as much as artists with a MUCH bigger demographic doesn't mean he isn't making crazy money.
NTs perspective on money has always been comical 
laugh.gif

I think you're letting you fandom cloud your mind..I'm not a Drake fan at all, but I can easily acknowledge that dude is very successful..But let's not pretend he's on the level of Jay, Kanye (who I hate more than any person in music ever), Beyonce, Katy, Taylor, Madonna, Adele, Timberlake, Bieber, 1D, or Nicki..Drake ain't selling out arenas/stadiums like these other artists..And Drake's albums ain't putting up these people's numbers..He's definitely the latest "it" guy in rap, but that's it..Drake ain't the global brand that these others are
eek.gif
 bruh Drake is the biggest thing in Hip Hop right now.

Oh Im a hater because I dont think hes rap Jesus. ok

So let ask you this...is Wayne a legend???

what does thinking he is a rap jesus have to do with acknowledging what he is

he has what 73 songs in the Hot 100 since 2009? that's insane

Wayne's run wasn't nearly the run Drake has had but he def is a legend

man I can't

if you don't see what Drake is then it's just blind hate

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom