Highest Paid Musicians of 2015

Man, lesbi-honest here, lol I didn't even know Kendrick Lamar put out an album, and I guess it got nominated for album of the year?

All that work Hendrix been putting and he ain't even be mentioned, cat drop 4 FIRE mixtapes and an album in one year, and he ain't get mentioned.

Sorry folks but Kendrick is HELLA overated

Last edited:
Also, the whole "Future is just mumbling, can't understand him" is mostly on the listener's part.

English is my 3rd language and I can understand Future just fine. Rarely ever have to get on rapgenius.

"I talk for them n***** that feel this sht out in Belgium" 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Its funny how people can tell you all about artist they DONT listen to. :lol:

Most people that I know who say they dont like Future never really gave him a chance. Dudes still talking about autotunes and whatnot. Truth be told, I didnt like and still dont like "Old Hundreds". I said it sounded like someone put a gun to his head in the booth and made him rap.

Man, lesbi-honest here, lol I didn't even know Kendrick Lamar put out an album, and I guess it got nominated for album of the year?

All that work Hendrix been putting and he ain't even be mentioned, cat drop 4 FIRE mixtapes and an album in one year, and he ain't get mentioned.

Sorry folks but Kendrick is HELLA overated

Totally diff type rappers

Y'all gotta stop acting like the Grammy's mean anything. I hate that our culture puts that nod on a pedestal when all it is is white people favorite favorite songs of the year and they throw in 1 real nominee. The people not in the culture gonna tell u who's best at ___ in the culture

I got have Kendricks album. Thought it was a bit over produced.

I already know, doe. Kendrick was probably trying to say something and the label be trying to dilute the message.

Y'all gotta stop acting like the Grammy's mean anything. I hate that our culture puts that nod on a pedestal when all it is is white people favorite favorite songs of the year and they throw in 1 real nominee. The people not in the culture gonna tell u who's best at ___ in the culture

Lol

Kendrick got the grammy's because of his prior snub. That stuff was not album of the year material to me, then again I haven't heard anything recentlly that is. Either there's no wow factor to music anymore or i'm getting old.

Lol
Wilt ain't lying tho .....Grammys in rap go the whoever the mainstream deems most popular , I don't pay attention to other genres so I can't speak on it

And future :pimp: , love how it's a one man crusade against all things future on this site tho :lol:

Last edited:
GKMC & Section.80 > TPAB

I can't say TPAB was a bad album, but I honestly do not care for it after the initial 2 listens. And for what is was, Lupe's Tetsuo & Youth did better.

Most people that I know who say they dont like Future never really gave him a chance. Dudes still talking about autotunes and whatnot. Truth be told, I didnt like and still dont like "Old Hundreds". I said it sounded like someone put a gun to his head in the booth and made him rap.
Lmao is it his flow? I don't know but old hundreds is one of my favorites.

Lmao is it his flow? I don't know but old hundreds is one of my favorites.

Idk I guess he didnt have his cadence down yet. Voice cracking all on the track.

Back
Top Bottom