Highest Paid Musicians of 2015

It's not Kendricks sophomore album, stop. 

BARRY :nthat:

Dog, I'm a Kendrick Fan. I don't consider Section 80 his Major debut. I consider GKMC his major debut. And as I've said, I like TPAB, just don't think it's "Classic".

People swear it's impossible to like an artist like Kendrick and Future at the same time. :smh: :lol:

So we're really gonna front like anyone listens to what these artists are saying. Trap musik or whatever they are calling it these days might as well be this.
I listen to the words, obviously you don't because you don't understand what they are saying.

Last edited:
Future does not have an album or mixtape close to as good as YG's My Brazy Life

He has 4 at least.

But I agree with you for once....about YG. My Krazy Life was one of the better albums released recently.

You know a street artist like YG won't get any love though :smh:.

I asked one of my homeboys (who is a big Future fan), what's Futures best verse? Dude said "all of em'. To many to remember"

Translation = None
laugh.gif
I'm DYIN 
roll.gif

I like some of dudes songs but that sounds just like a Future fan.

I'm from VA, but you got it. Just say you don't like it and keep it moving.

It G Ma....a song in a different language is dope , but trap music in english is wack lol.

Me and all my woes stick together like the zoes

I'm DYIN :rofl:

I like some of dudes songs but that sounds just like a Future fan.

Honestly bro, neither do I. It's just, fans of Future don't listen to anyone else. So, when they rant and rave about him, and you casually mention other artist. They have no recollection. Like literally they don't even know about other current artist. Like they operate with horse blinders.

I'm from VA, but you got it. Just say you don't like it and keep it moving.

It G Ma....a song in a different language is dope , but trap music in english is wack lol.

Me and all my woes stick together like the zoes

Bmore checking in. They ain't hip to the lingo :lol:. Itchin classic. Thread Jack? [emoji]128064[/emoji].

Like, how they consider dude the best, when he's the only artist they listen to? His contemporaries just don't even exist :lol:

It's like having a sports league with one franchise.

Bmore checking in. They ain't hip to the lingo :lol:. Itchin classic. Thread Jack? [emoji]128064[/emoji].

I'm from the Zoe Pound headquarters. Fort Lauderdale/Miami.

I here these songs in my hood everyday. I share the same air space with them, still garbage.

If you have rhythm, I don't know how you can call Kendrick's album trash. That **** is so damn funky. My only problem is I never want to hear random songs, I usually want to hear the full album.

It's definitely not an album you can just throw on random songs and listen. That's 1 reason (well, one of many reasons) I prefer GKMC over TPAB.

Future does not have an album or mixtape close to as good as YG's My Brazy Life

He has 4 at least.

But I agree with you for once....about YG. My Krazy Life was one of the better albums released recently.

You know a street artist like YG won't get any love though :smh:.

Ditto. I was very surprised by YG's album, since i basically had him pegged as a nothing artist after those awful Toot It & Boot It and Racks songs.

Last edited:
Kendrick could flow over his own beats (obviously) trap beats (first era 1999-2009, second era 2010 - present), boom bap beats, Nas beats, Jay beats, Kanye beats, etc.

Future can only rhyme over the beats he's always used. He's only got 1 pitch.

Came in to see why the thread was 46 pages :lol: I knew it could only be about one rapper :lol:

It is what it is man, these dudes been hating since day 1 saying he ain't gon be around long, give it a few more years etc. but **** 7 years of straight dominance, looks like y'all gon be singing that same tune for more years to come :lol: in the mean time while we get great music :pimp:

Last edited:
Same with future *shrug* when racks dropped it was o he's a 1 hit wonder, those atl dudes come a dime a dozen, once the next guy comes along he will be gone. 5 years later he's the most popular rapper in the game. Even the biggest pop star in the world wanted a piece of the action. Everyone got their time when they fall off... But I don't see it happening anytime soon.

I asked one of my homeboys (who is a big Future fan), what's Futures best verse? Dude said "all of em'. To many to remember"

Translation = None :lol:

So your homeboy lackin' in the articulating department = point proven?

Someone grab this trick...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom