Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
To the points other people have made, I ain’t been sick the whole year. Not even a mild sore throat. Working from home plus wearing a mask almost everywhere outside my house has definitely had an affect.

Masks are gonna be here for awhile. I have a feeling it’s gonna be like TSA post 9/11, it’ll just be the new normal (in some places).

Honestly living in NYC and commuting on the buses and subway, I most definitely will continue to wear them in the fall through early spring once flu and cold weather hits. Rather avoid get any of that and if anything, the mask mandate has made it more of a norm now and it’s not uncomfortable.

Smh, my company’s extremely shady. We had an explosion of cases which started from a few to around 13 - 15 cases and no e-mail was sent out about the positive cases. It’s wild because most of the office is working from home besides people on the production floor, my best friend and a few others. My best friend caught it from work and luckily he was mild and didn’t give it to anyone in his family.

Couple days after he was all cleared, his grandma that’s in a home came down with it. She was on a ventilator and didn’t eat for a few days and passed yesterday morning. :frown:

Last edited:
New partial lockdowns announced down here.

What a **** show ... not even completely out of the holiday season.

ICU occupation at 82%

I see them locking the entire city in about a week. Hard blow.

I know two ppl personally who ran a fever for a week after taking the Pfizer vaccine. They didn't test positive for anything either.

My sister complained of nosebleeds from the vaccine and my aunt's arm swelled up pretty ugly around the injection site

I took the Moderna and so far I'm fine. Nothing except for arm soreness which is almost gone.
Odd cause my whole hospital has taken the Pfizer and there have been no reported side effects of such kind. People were only complaining about soreness and a little fatigue.

At the nursing home where I work at, its the same thing. We got the Pfizer but didn’t hear of any side effects like that. I only had arm soreness just as others reported the same. However, I know a nurse from a different place that got the Moderna vaccine and she wasn’t feeling good for two days. It was her along with her manager feeling the same way.

So I tested positive yday brahs. Had a cough and a sore throat for a couple days prior to testing and I said lemme go get tested again. I was previously tested on December 23rd. Jan 2nd I tested positive. So I am assuming it was Christmas that the Covid virus got to me.

I feel fine. No fever, no body aches, no more cough. Just a stuffy nose.

I will retest next Saturday.

Stay safe my fellow NT brothers/sisters.
wishing u a speedy recovery brother!

Wonder how long NYC will keep things operational before they feel it isn't safe for everyday activities

So I tested positive yday brahs. Had a cough and a sore throat for a couple days prior to testing and I said lemme go get tested again. I was previously tested on December 23rd. Jan 2nd I tested positive. So I am assuming it was Christmas that the Covid virus got to me.

I feel fine. No fever, no body aches, no more cough. Just a stuffy nose.

I will retest next Saturday.

Stay safe my fellow NT brothers/sisters.

You didn't had the miserable feel ?

Anyway hope you're doing a speedy recovery!

it kind of seem like the vaccine isn't as scarce as stated.. i know 3+ people who took the vaccine that aren't healthcare workers - their family members are.

it kind of seem like the vaccine isn't as scarce as stated.. i know 3+ people who took the vaccine that aren't healthcare workers - their family members are.

That's great to know families of heathcare workers can get vaccinated too. Many of them have sacrificed so much over the past year, and that is often overlooked, IMO.

A2062487-BAF2-4CB1-A7B4-1AEA86ABE2BB.jpeg

My test result

IDK if I should retest in case it was a false positive but I am concerned if I test positive again, that it would reset my quarantine dates.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom