Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
it kind of seem like the vaccine isn't as scarce as stated.. i know 3+ people who took the vaccine that aren't healthcare workers - their family members are.

Interesting. My bro got it, wonder if he got the hookup for momma dukes. She recently retired (nurse).

Just cancel the game(s). You can’t do intense cardiovascular exercise with a good mask on. And if you can, the mask probably isn’t that good which defeats the purpose...

A2062487-BAF2-4CB1-A7B4-1AEA86ABE2BB.jpeg

My test result

IDK if I should retest in case it was a false positive but I am concerned if I test positive again, that it would reset my quarantine dates.
It's a PCR test...so chances are lower that it's a false positive

it's the rapid tests that have the high likelihood of false positives.

The government is in talks to delay the second dose of the vaccines for those who've got it already. The idea is to give more ppl the first doses.

The trials were based on two doses. So why can't we just stick with that.

UK is doing it to give MORE people partial immunity rather than fewer people high levels of immunity. Though not ideal, I do think it's a valid approach for a large portion of otherwise healthy people. It might not keep you from catching the disease, but it is very likely to keep you from getting severely ill or being hospitalized and dying. With how overwhelmed the hospitals are RIGHT NOW, it's worth considering, at least. Medical professionals and high risk individuals should definitely get two full doses as tested and originally planned.

EDIT: it's the same concept as feeding a large population of starving individuals enough to keep them all from dying of starvation instead of giving a few select people full meals while the rest of them starve waiting for their turn to eat.

Last edited:
The government is in talks to delay the second dose of the vaccines for those who've got it already. The idea is to give more ppl the first doses.

The trials were based on two doses. So why can't we just stick with that.
Is that the Phizer one? I think I read the Moderna is being reduced to a half dose for the same goal of immunizing more people. My question is if a half dose offers the same protection why not make that the dosage in the first place :smh:

I'm talking about the moderna one. Pfizer isn't doing that iirc

And no the one dose isn't known to give full protection. Like Blake said, they're gambling that more ppl with partial immunity > less ppl with full immunity in the short term

Hows it work, I know its 2 doses but if you take only 1 does it not work at 95% or whatever? Also theres what, 2-4 weeks inbetween doses but if you take just the 1 and cant take the 2nd for x amount of days/weeks does it make it “pointless” or lower the efficacy of the 1st dose?

I'm talking about the moderna one. Pfizer isn't doing that iirc

And no the one dose isn't known to give full protection. Like Blake said, they're gambling that more ppl with partial immunity > less ppl with full immunity in the short term
Had the 2 confused. Also thought it was the same protection against the virus. People who get a half shot will need to start over to get full benefits or they can get the 2nd shot whenever?

The steps taken to avoid covid wiped out the flu

bro I didn’t get sick ONE time this year. Not the sniffles. Not a cough. Not a fever. NOTHING. I can say with 100 percent certainty, that hasn’t happened at any point in my life.

I’ve gotten a few colds a year since before I can remember. Covid prevention def kept me safe from the spread of disease in 2020.

bro I didn’t get sick ONE time this year. Not the sniffles. Not a cough. Not a fever. NOTHING. I can say with 100 percent certainty, that hasn’t happened at any point in my life.

I’ve gotten a few colds a year since before I can remember. Covid prevention def kept me safe from the spread of disease in 2020.

I haven’t gotten the cold this year either. Mask in public places and no subway and no bus rides basically eliminated it. Granted I would only get it 1x per year max now. But it’s still frustrating to get the cold.

I got so sick this year, prior to having covid, while in full lockdown I had flu like three times.

I've always had issues with allergies, so I had a turbinoplasty, septoplasty and two other procedures scheduled to be done in March, but Covid ...

They ended up letting my Dr work until August, then I had Covid, so no procedure for me, they said I had to wait 3 months after the last positive test to have it done, two months passed and they called to schedule my procedure for November 25, It all went alright ...

But guess what ... like three weeks ago I had some sniffles and coughing, the weather here has been crazy.

Had the 2 confused. Also thought it was the same protection against the virus. People who get a half shot will need to start over to get full benefits or they can get the 2nd shot whenever?
nah there shouldn't be any plans to 'start over'

the plan they're talking about is just to delay the second shot.

I got sick in February which was normal for me with the change of seasons. Just a stuffy nose for a week or two. Since March happened and I have been wearing a mask I wasn't sick the rest of 2020. I can't tell you the last time I made it through the change of seasons with fall into the winter without getting sick for a week or two.

Back
Top Bottom