Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
KaleidoscopicBrilliantKissingbug-size_restricted.gif

Day 3 I guess. Huge difference :stoneface:
B7DFEE9A-DAB2-43DA-A870-274B40666BB6.jpeg
5174CF20-DDB4-4A0A-8F96-FBB83CBCEDBF.jpeg
E6BB1612-0DE7-4DD6-9969-60F434C7DE37.jpeg

this cleaning the subway crap is just for show a mop and a bucket is not going to solve the problem
the city Needs to use Industrial strength cleaning

I was on my way to head to Singapore or Hong Kong back in 2016 until my dad came down with lung cancer. He's been stable with medicine for the past 4 years, so now my girlfriend and I are seriously discussing moving away from this @#$@ hole 5th world country once we save up some more. Even excluding the disgustingly corrupt government, there are far too many people in this country who @#$@ everything up for the small amount of people who are civilized human beings.

Right now the only issue is that my girlfriend's job is very region specific, so we can't really find her a similar job outside of a Western country with a big agriculture industry. Also we can't really go back to her home countries since one is worse than here in terms of healthcare and the other is going through an explosion of cases at the moment too. We're aiming to try our best to move to Canada next year as a compromise, and if that doesn't work out, she's willing to pick up a new career so that she can work in Asia.

Honestly I just don't know what other options we have left. Things just seem to get worse and worse every single day, and I do not see any possible future in which I'd raise children here or even retire here.

don’t take this the wrong way because I feel the same about nyc

but where are you going to go ?
it’s all over the world thanks to China and the Incompetence of other world leaders who did nothing at the beginning

the only place you might get away from the coronavirus is not Canada but moving to the woods or some off the grid area In Russia or the Middle East

even then it will eventually come to these places
New Zealand and Iceland might be your best bet if you can get citizenship

don’t take this the wrong way because I feel the same about nyc

but where are you going to go ?
it’s all over the world thanks to China and the Incompetence of other world leaders who did nothing at the beginning

the only place you might get away from the coronavirus is not Canada but moving to the woods or some off the grid area In Russia or the Middle East

even then it will eventually come to these places
New Zealand and Iceland might be your best bet if you can get citizenship
Grew up in NZ and spent 20 years of my 28 years on Earth there. Great place for anyone who wants to raise a family, progressive and diverse. Much slower than places like New York and the earning potential isn't as high. Just ******* test yourself daily for COVID before you go :rofl:

Grew up in NZ and spent 20 years of my 28 years on Earth there. Great place for anyone who wants to raise a family, progressive and diverse. Much slower than places like New York and the earning potential isn't as high. Just ****ing test yourself daily for COVID before you go :rofl:
Sounds like a great place wish I could get up and go.

How is it getting citizenship

Where do you live now ?

Daunting. Those jobs ain't coming back anytime quick. No business owner is going to be like "oh now that we can open, let's just go right back to normal and rehire everyone".

Everyone will play it cautiously. Everyone is hoarding money right now. This could've been temporary damage if shutdowns lasted only 1 month and we were able to contain it within this time

Some businesses aren't able to rehire their old employees, because they make more with the additional $600 a week they'll get to July.

ITALY DEATH TOLL FROM CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK RISES BY 243 (VS 274 ON THURSDAY) TO 30,201 - OFFICIAL

Italy new cases rise by 1327 versus 1401 yesterday

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo: 216 Deaths in NY
NEW YORK 3-DAY ROLLING AVERAGE OF NEW COVID-19 HOSPITALIZATIONS AT 604 ON MAY 7, VS 607 A DAY EARLIER - GOVERNOR CUOMO
NEW YORK STATEWIDE TOTAL CORONAVIRUS HOSPITALIZATIONS AT 8,196 ON MAY 7, VS 8,665 A DAY EARLIER - GOVERNOR CUOMO

Even if there is vaccine already, I personally would wait a year after until I consider to travel again.

maybe even longer than that
being a global citizen is what started this quick speed

if trump does anything right and if he becomes elected again he should shut off world travel to and from the US for at least 2 years after a vaccine is ever discovered or found if thats even possible and i doubt it is

thats the only way to keep US citizens safe
i know alot people will disagree but it's better than people dying

we can go across country or a across the street and get sick staying in the US
so why make it worst with leisure travel look whats its done in the past 5 months of 2020

if airlines and the travel industry suffer so be it

i just saw a tweet of a 5 year old boy that died from coronavirus was it worth it for europeans and citizens from china to travel the world for him to die

i don't think so and i'm sure his parents would agree but who am i to question a billion dollar industry thats part of a death of a 5 year old child and 77,557 deaths world wide

Last edited:

too bad cuomo don't run for president then biden
this is the right idea

cuomo said today 3 million people came to nyc from europe from december to march
thats why nyc was hit so hard and still getting hit

terrible what what the CCP tried to hide from the world

nyc case deaths on may 7th

Last edited:
right then, so President Adam Silver would have shut down the country in March at the very least and Secretary of Labor Cuban would do an outstanding job evaluating the plague compliance of American cities.

1588955856826.png

a lot of people would think it´s depressing that we apparently live in the thousand-year prequel to the establishment of Globetrotter Homeworld and its legitimate world government, but I think it´s funny.

1588955949624.png

“We’re going to be reminded everyday, from now on, wherever we shop that we’re not ‘safe’ anymore,” Shipley explained. “This isn’t something that is just going to ‘go away’ or something that we’ll just forget about. It’s going to change the way we interact with people and the way we do business.”

this is what china did back in february

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom