Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Things about to get real ugly in NYC cost wise going forward. Anyone who thinks Cuomo is their boy and he's gonna look us out for years is delusional

Anything you owe the city, they will hound you for and everything will increase in cost. Parking meters, income tax, property tax, moving violations, parking and speed trap tickets. All of that within the next 1-3 years is gonna be higher once the media moves onto a diff topic and nobody stressing COVID anymore.

:emoji_100:

Entire Northeast.

Get the word out. These types of businesses won’t stop Messing with our health until they get called out. Thanks in advance

Me and the bros was up in there doing the social distancing kick step 😷

ComposedShockingInexpectatumpleco-size_restricted.gif

Get the word out. These types of businesses won’t stop Messing with our health until they get called out. Thanks in advance

Seen them on the local news, its a salon full of Karens. Nothing you can do to stop them, this time they are the manager.

This is what people did to my secret gym when we were on the super low first month of shutdown. Going in the back door. No duffles. Avoiding eye contact lol. Dudes made fake accounts and were snitching on ig to the city page hahaha. City reps bust in that ***** like ICE lol.

This is what people did to my secret gym when we were on the super low first month of shutdown. Going in the back door. No duffles. Avoiding eye contact lol. Dudes made fake accounts and were snitching on ig to the city page hahaha. City reps bust in that ***** like ICE lol.

:lol: where u there when they raided dat mf?

Adam Silver should've been the president smh

I mean...legit tho!

ONE DUDE caught them COVIDs playing jokey joke with the press and Commish noped the whole season.

meanwhile got Dr. President out here threatening to shine tremendous lights all up in the body, desperately trying to open the whole country back up while putting up record death totals on a daily...whose fn mans?

mf screaming LIBERATE THIS STATE while President of all of them. liberate it from WHO, my man!?

you kinda gotta try to come up with a worse eligible human being to hold that position at this time.

no doubt in my mind NBA Commissioner Adam Silver does an appreciably better job handling this global health crisis than the sitting President of the United States...and what the **** kind of sentence is that?

Last edited:
Gov. Handsome issued an executive order mandating that employees of essential companies who contract covid are covered under workers comp, unless the employer can prove they did not. ANY other illness is assumed to be contracted through community transmission. I can see if you are a first responder or healthcare worker whose job is taking care of sick people, but not ALL industries. Doesn’t make sense to me.

huh, look what happens when a scientist calls the shots in a national health crisis.

must be nice to have a fn chemist as a chief executive instead of a...that.

Republicans care about protecting corporations and trying to get as many judges into lifetime appointments before they lose the presidency and the senate

and trump is an idiot that is getting more desperate and irrational by the day

elections are in November and a lot of corrupt and dumb shh will happen before then

Back
Top Bottom