Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Man can yall imagine the fire speeches Obama would be giving right now? Would get me crying every single night during these times.
"This is one nation, with one goal, with one enemy, working together united".

Instead we got
"What a nasty question. You're a fake, your employers are a fake, and you're nasty."

Man can yall imagine the fire speeches Obama would be giving right now? Would get me crying every single night during these times.
"This is one nation, with one goal, with one enemy, working together united".

Instead we got
"What a nasty question. You're a fake, your employers are a fake, and you're nasty."

Or how he asks the reporters what news station they are from? :lol::lol:

For someone who dishes it out, he can't take any real questions. Such a fraud.

He's such a sensitive bully.

aq2pmuzt60x41.jpg

fat *** couldnt wait to go to waffle house

CRUISE SHIPS! What in the holy f**k. Do people ever listen to the news. They are basically one of the top reasons we are in this mess. I mean come on have some got damn sense. I’ve only been on one cruise and wanted to do one with my wife eventually but after this and many stories akin to this over the past few years about cruise ships, I’m good. Ain’t never getting on one of those floating disasters.

dont be gassed. you only hear the stories of the problems. successful cruises with no problems dont make for interesting news. I've been on 23 cruises in total with friends and fam. never a problem. Was on a 3 week one this past november, no issues, nobody sick. Had a month one scheduled for this july to europe. Take one with your wife. You'll be fine. Just dont do it now lol. Wait a year or so.

This is so Trump......

Trump is on a mission to take down Fox by coming up with a competitor to destroy them. This **** is hilarious.

wait..i'm lost....trump dont like fox and friends??? i thought they were the super team to his ron burgundy? i'm lost. cnn goes at his neck, fox hates everybody.

Experiencing Covid fatigue..anyone else...?

What I mean..is...yeah this virus is real, it's pretty easy to stay inside(and I'm grateful for that) shoutout to all the essential workers you deserve some damn raises from this dumb govt, but it's exhausting to read one article that says "well the virus is not as bad as we think", "the next article is we do not know enough to know how bad it is", "this virus is going to kill millions", the next, "it may kill thousands", the next, "it only kills ___", the next, "we will be good by september", the next "we won't be good til 2021", the next "we won't be good til 2024", the next " we are good now"...

what's real...what's not.. truly just exhausting in all ways. Need to log off for a few days, two family members dead in last three weeks from it in California. Going to tahoe to isolate for the next 10 days. Peace out

Back
Top Bottom