Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dead psychic Sylvia Brown prediction in 2008 in her book:
56989539-23EE-4908-8D72-0EE30C8349D6.png

B9E03CA9-7A86-4FFD-9FC1-18E1FF288753.png

Kinda nailed it..:wow:

NEW JERSEY GOVERNOR EXTENDS PUBLIC HEALTH EMERGENCY FOR ANOTHER 30 DAYS - FBN

NEW JERSEY'S MURPHY REPORTS 1,513 NEW CORONAVIRUS CASES FOR TOTAL OF 131,890
NEW JERSEY GOVERNOR PHIL MURPHY REPORTS 308 NEW COVID-19 DEATHS FOR TOTAL OF 8,549

The absurdities they depict are usually a satirical reflection of an even more absurd reality though..

So many deaths, not even just during this pandemic, end up as a direct result of the absurdity of a for-profit public healthcare system

For sure, can’t ignore the systematic problems of health care in America. And problems that arise in individual cases. Can see the obvious difference in how other countries have responded to virus.
Just have no faith in the other systems where Government is the main arbitrator of resources for regular care let alone this extraordinary specialized event.

I was pretty taken aback by him throwing shots to be honest. I literally had nothing to do with his convo. It was a private convo so I let 2 people talk in private. Not sure if he was expecting me to stick around and stick up for him or something?

that’s like you see 2 dudes you don’t know fist fighting and you’re just minding your own business walking the other way and one of them yells out, “ ayyyyy imma beat your *** too!!” 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ Weirdo

It feels like this thrives in closed indoor spaces. Hospitals. Factories. Nursing homes. Cruise ships. Will we ever see a regular office space again? Can we even travel safe in any regard? Extended inside exposure seems to be the worst.

I knew it was a battle. If your state has a republican governor, odds are they are opening up pretty soon. I see AZ and TX doing it. Democrats, many feel want to extend this to the election from June to at least November with very little leeway. I don’t see many governors riding the middle much, which would be helpful to everyone.

Careless and stupid. Nothing wrong with reasonable precautions. Exact same like having preparers wear disposable gloves while directly handling food.

I come in peace.

I know the "right" thing to do is bash what he says but if the elderly are the ones with such a higher death rate than others, is what he saying that far off?

Please don't turn this into a personal war, I just want to discuss the quote.

Not only businesses, but everyone has to ask themselves what their risk tolerance is. Don’t think you can standard mandate because it’s arbitrary and discriminatory. Businesses and Individuals have to take precautions. No good answer.

This dude really said artificial job losses.
"damn I can't believe I lost my job. I'm broke"
Why don't you just ask for your job back?
"Goddammit Bill you're a genius. I didn't even think of that"

*problem solved *

Back
Top Bottom