Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Trump said he wants students back in school in the Fall and the kids were like "Oh Word?"
They already had a taste of that home schooling. They're not going down without a fight
I'm curious to see what businesses/institutions will continue with WFH after this is all said and done. If they're able to keep up with their productivity and still make money then I don't see why they would go back to brick & mortar establishments.

Would be great if they could pass the savings onto their workforce, but that's VERY wishful thinking.

I'm curious to see what businesses/institutions will continue with WFH after this is all said and done. If they're able to keep up with their productivity and still make money then I don't see why they would go back to brick & mortar establishments.

Would be great if they could pass the savings onto their workforce, but that's VERY wishful thinking.

its crazy really that for so long after technology made remote work more of a reality for many career fields, so many companies refused to allow it. They claimed that it was impossible to be able to WFH and accomplish the same tasks/productivity.

Yet once the shutdown happened, they jumped right into WFH with no issues. And still, so many companies are eager for employees to go back into the office. Makes no sense to me.

Interesting. Not sure if I agree with hiv being on the list? Highly avoidable disease

I forgot about the numbers the plague did :wow:

its crazy really that for so long after technology made remote work more of a reality for many career fields, so many companies refused to allow it. They claimed that it was impossible to be able to WFH and accomplish the same tasks/productivity.

Yet once the shutdown happened, they jumped right into WFH with no issues. And still, so many companies are eager for employees to go back into the office. Makes no sense to me.
The authoritarian structure of the workplace requires that the bosses keep tabs on the workforce. It's not enough that you turn in your assignments on time, they have to see you do it. It's all about control.

Back
Top Bottom