Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

i'll post this again incase no one saw it

Last edited:
😎

Screenshot_20200429-100751_Instagram.jpg

🔥🔥🔥

2020 Season schedule talk.
Really different.
:emoji_beers::emoji_football:

Lived in EastBay, Worked in City.
Partial to Raiderettes. :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Unbeatable live in person at events.

Edit:
added proposed schedules talk.

Last edited:

Bruh how are you so reckless you make the mayor leave his crib just to tell you to get your *** home

Mayor an idiot too.
Just saying.

Mayor an idiot too.
Just saying.

let de blasio take a trip to Prospect Park not by SUV but by the subway

“If you love your neighborhood bar, go there now,” “because we don’t know what the future holds" march `15th Bill De Blasio
this idiot also said to go to the movies in march and encouraged people to go to chinese new year celebrations when the coronavirus was starting up in february

in alot of ways de blasio reminds me of trump
they both can sometimes say things i can agree with but not in this interview

Last edited:

:nerd: not so fast coronavirus...need to test the virus fragments for virulence factors

Best news I've read in a while!

"The COVID-19 virus does not invade inside of the cell nucleus and combine with a patient's DNA," Oh said. "It means that the virus does not create chronic infections."
Oh further said the COVID-19 virus is different from diseases such as HIV and hepatitis B in which the virus stays dormant inside of a cell nucleus and later causes chronic infection.

i'll post this again incase no one saw it

I thought the previous info said it's the other way around that smokers were in more danger. I recall a poster stating that the fear got him to quit smoking during the pandemic :nerd:

I thought the info said it's the other way around that smokers were in more danger. I recall a poster stating that the fear got him to quit smoking during the pandemic :nerd:

that what i thought also

i think no one knows and their throwing stuff out to see what works

that might have been me i stopped smoking pot march 9th cold turkey

but i listened to mayor de blasio so i might have made a mistake

The first thought many had for Italy was that they were older and smokers. Maybe it’s just the old angle at play more than the underlying smoking issues?

DFW to Los Angeles. Usually range between $100-$150 one way depending on when you book

I'm really hoping that low fare is a sign that the flight will be empty. Obviously airlines are doing their PR rounds and sending messages about how clean their aircrafts are and all the extra measures they're taking. But yeah still concerning. My main hope is that there's no bodies on board except the crew
can't you check online to see seating availability?

Maybe there's a way but I paid Economy which means my seat is not assigned until I get there and there are no options for choice or upgrade. I just tried checking links but I couldn't figure it out so I gave up lol
try to pretend booking a ticket through the actual site of the airline. Don't choose economy. Choose either first class or the next class down. There's almost always a way to see the entire map with seats that are available or unavailable.

Back
Top Bottom