Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
SlipperyLightheartedDutchsmoushond-size_restricted.gif

When we go back to the new normal then I don't want to see mf'ers outdoors, face in their phones.

lol, good point. people riled up to go outside so they can do exactly what they're doing at home, talking to friends online.

How bad?

How many waves?

What's your timeline for everything?
Hard to say what would happen without intervention but the numbers I've heard are we add 20-40% to the numbers for each day we didn't lock down. If we didn't lock down and people continued as normal, nearly everyone would be infected by now. If that all happened within a month, then we'd be looking at 1 to 10 million dead.

Maybe this prediction is a little off in one direction or another but only a madman would say "let's find out." Unfortunately we don't see the effects of an intervention (or lack thereof) for a month

Given the current situation, I'm hoping summer isn't too bad, a combination of heightened public awareness, aggressive governors, and heat. But fall/winter will bring a second wave and the flu season will be making it worse. There's also a giant unknown about how and if the virus will mutate. But if we get the numbers down by fall and have a good system of testing, tracing, decontamination, etc, they we can heavily blunt that second wave.

I think I’m shave my beard real short almost fully shaved

at least I got a month of not seeing anymore

Welp, 8 patients at my mom's work had high fevers today, all on the first floor. She only works on the third floor though so she's at very low risk of getting in contact with anyone on the first floor. The employees at the nursing home got their test results and my mom's came back negative. The infections were mostly on the first floor, as well as a couple on the second floor.
The patients are getting tested today.

NIAID data on remdesvir as a treatment will probably be announced during the WH press briefing.

Sad that Fauci's NIAID released mediocre Remdesivir data 2 min before US GDP # and Trump will use it for his briefing to Pamp "his" Markets.

52% of the time, it works every time

srs question, have any of you flown recently? Like in the past month. Wondering how the experience from the airport to the actual flight is these days

I'm going to be moving and I am flying (3 hour flight). Yeah, I don't feel great about it for a myriad of reasons but I'm not going to be able to make that drive

TRUMP: AFTER REPORTS ON TRIAL DATA, SAYS "SEEMS TO BE GOOD NEWS FROM GILEAD, CERTAINLY A POSITIVE"

FAUCI SAYS GILEAD DATA NEEDS TO BE FURTHER ANALYZED BUT HAS PROVEN THAT A DRUG CAN TARGET NOVEL CORONAVIRUS
FAUCI: DATA SHOWS REMDESIVIR `CLEAR CUT' POSITIVE EFFECT
FAUCI SAYS DATA SHOWS GILEAD DRUG HAD BENEFIT IN REDUCING THE TIME TO RECOVER FROM CORONAVIRUS
FAUCI SAYS GILEAD TRIAL DONE IN VARIOUS OTHER COUNTRIES, NOT JUST U.S.

Back
Top Bottom