Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
1588105803096.jpeg

That spray would be a game changer if it legitimately works. Of course you would still have to mask up and be cautious in terms of distancing but it would decrease chances of infection and might actually make the "new normal" more possible to carry out.

INOVIO and GeneOne Life Science Report Positive Phase 1/2a Clinical Data With DNA Vaccine INO-4700 for MERS Coronavirus at the American Society of Gene & Cell Therapy (ASGCT) Conference
- INO-4700 (GLS-5300) DNA vaccine demonstrates 100% binding and 92% neutralizing antibody responses against MERS-CoV
- INO-4800 DNA vaccine for COVID-19 currently in Phase 1 trial utilizes identical strategy targeting Spike protein and CELLECTRA intradermal delivery

Very informative video. I had no idea how this stuff.
Seems like it’s all dependent on if those recovered patients are truly immune after having contracted Covid 19 once. If re-infection is a possibility then how can this work?
Also the concern in the majority of the public to get what essentially a blood donation from someone who was sick.

Last edited:
Why don't some coronavirus patients sense their alarmingly low oxygen levels?
Among the many surprises of the new coronavirus is one that seems to defy basic biology: infected patients with extraordinarily low blood-oxygen levels, or hypoxia, scrolling on their phones, chatting with doctors, and generally describing themselves as comfortable. Clinicians call them happy hypoxics.
“There is a mismatch [between] what we see on the monitor and what the patient looks like in front of us,” says Reuben Strayer, an emergency physician at Maimonides Medical Center in New York City. Speaking from home while recovering from COVID-19 himself, Strayer says he was first struck by the phenomenon in March as patients streamed into his emergency room. He and other doctors are keen to understand this hypoxia, and when and how to treat it.

A normal blood-oxygen saturation is at least 95%. In most lung diseases, such as pneumonia, falling saturations accompany other changes, including stiff or fluid-filled lungs, or rising levels of carbon dioxide because the lungs can’t expel it efficiently. It’s these features that leave us feeling short of breath—not, counterintuitively, low oxygen saturation itself, says Paul Davenport, a respiratory physiologist at the University of Florida. “The brain is tuned to monitoring the carbon dioxide with various sensors,” Davenport explains. “We don’t sense our oxygen levels.”
In serious cases of COVID-19, patients struggle to breathe with damaged lungs, but early in the disease, low saturation isn’t always coupled with obvious respiratory difficulties. Carbon dioxide levels can be normal and breathing deeply is comfortable—“the lung is inflating so they feel OK,” says Elnara Marcia Negri, a pulmonologist at Hospital Sírio-Libanês in São Paulo. But oxygen saturation, measured by a device clipped to a finger and in many cases confirmed with blood tests, can be in the 70s, 60s, or 50s. Or even lower. Although mountain climbers can have similar readings, here the slide downward, some doctors believe, is potentially “ominous,” says Nicholas Caputo, an emergency physician at New York City Health + Hospitals/Lincoln.

Hypotheses about what causes it are emerging. Many doctors now recognize clotting as a major feature of severe COVID-19. Negri thinks subtle clotting might begin early in the lungs, perhaps thanks to an inflammatory reaction in their fine web of blood vessels, which could set off a cascade of proteins that prompts blood to clot and prevents it from getting properly oxygenated.

Negri developed this idea after treating a woman whose breathing troubles coincided with circulatory problems in her toes. Negri’s team gave the woman heparin, a common blood thinner, and not only her toes but her breathing recovered. Negri wondered whether heparin could boost patients’ low oxygen levels regardless of whether they were struggling to breathe. On 20 April, she posted a preprint detailing her hospital’s experience with 27 COVID-19 patients. Patients with hypoxia received heparin, and the dose was increased if they had elevated levels of D-dimer, a blood marker of excess clotting.

INOVIO and GeneOne Life Science Report Positive Phase 1/2a Clinical Data With DNA Vaccine INO-4700 for MERS Coronavirus at the American Society of Gene & Cell Therapy (ASGCT) Conference
- INO-4700 (GLS-5300) DNA vaccine demonstrates 100% binding and 92% neutralizing antibody responses against MERS-CoV
- INO-4800 DNA vaccine for COVID-19 currently in Phase 1 trial utilizes identical strategy targeting Spike protein and CELLECTRA intradermal delivery

This looks very promising. Anyone know how they test that these vaccines work? Do they actually attempt to infect the individuals and see if they get sick?

still unsure when Cali begins to truly open up.

But damn, i know no haircuts for a long time!

gave up on getting a nice fade. my barber said he'd do house calls but i ain't risking it / going out anyways.. just did a 1 clip all around by myself. :lol:

That airshow in NYC was a stupid idea....you know damn well all these people got nothing to do, they gonna come out to watch fighter jets just to say they did something :lol:

i agree with you
are those fighter planes are going to bring back the people that passed ?
it just going to make more people sick for all the idiots standing outside in a large group sick

can this really be true
nothing is Proven yet

I guess I should start smoking blunts again

Also talking about haircuts
I know a guy in my neighborhood who was giving people haircuts in the street who owns a barbershop
Was almost thinking about getting a haircut with him but then I remember some barber got sick I think in Chicago or Detroit
someone posted it on here a few weeks back

What about that $1200? Folks still waiting on it. :lol:

You talking about people waiting on paper checks or direct deposit? Regarding those who think they should be getting direct deposit, if you haven't received direct deposit return for 2018 or 2019, you need to provide your banking info to the IRS. If you haven't filed your 2019 tax return, they look to 2018. If you filed in 2018, but either owed money or have changed banks since then, you need to update that info with the IRS.

Back
Top Bottom