Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
w3tywqhxlkv41.jpg

#s look right...what do you think that says about America & Americans?
I definitely do thing America screwed up... But. I think there's got to be countries not testing enough or under reporting. Like, India Japan Africa China Russia

*edit

Oh how can I forget about North Korea. They're definitely under-reporting lol

Last edited:
I definitely do thing America screwed up... But. I think there's got to be countries not testing enough or under reporting. Like, India Japan Africa China

Its possible the whole world is underreporting there are just too many deaths and too many people catching this plague

I used to think china did that on purpose but now I think it's a little of both.

E everysingletime

Followup to what we were talking about previous page:
Las Vegas man in need of transplant didn’t have COVID-19, ‘but it killed him’

“But his appointment never happened. Because of the pandemic, California hospitals were prohibited from performing elective procedures...”

Prelim for double lung transplant shouldn’t have been postponed.

This story breaks my heart & makes me both incredibly sad and mad at the same time. As a transplant patient who needed his liver transplant when I did (I had less than 2 weeks to live per the surgeon), this is so unacceptable! Since when is a transplant considered elective. Last time I checked, needing a transplant is not "elective"! It's necessary to survive. Yes, when it's kidney, the patient can be on dialysis for a period of time, bit someone who needs a liver (like me) there was nothing to help lengthen my health while on the list. Had I not gotten the call, and now knowing how long I had, I may have not made it. This gentleman needed a lung transplant. This was NOT a tummy tuck or a boob job. They should have kept needed surgeries for survival in play. So sad!!! 😞😞 My heart & prayers go out to his husband and family! 🙏🙏

Last edited:
Its possible the whole world is underreporting there are just too many deaths and too many people catching this plague

I used to think china did that on purpose but now I think it's a little of both.

i mean essentially every (or almost?) country has said that deaths that occurred outside the hospitals aren't being counted & that they don't have enough resources to test as much as they want/need to.

big day for Cali with Gov Newsome giving his plan to re-open the state.

Did SF extend stay at home through 5/31, or did i not see that?

Newsom mentioning we are weeks away, not months from modifying the order
schools may open earlier by moving up fall date

looks like we may start opening business in phase 2 in upcoming wks
phase 3-personal care businesses (gyms, salons, etc)
phase 4-larger venues (concerts, live events, etc)

Last edited:

my goodness people dont learn
now that I think of it, we should require people to wear masks outside. why? not to prevent transmission but to discourage fools from going out into crowds. this will be an especially effective deterrent when it starts getting hotter outside. I really see no disadvantage.

Americans keep crying about stay-at-home and saying "but Sweden" but we're actually not much more restricted than Sweden in many ways.

edit: I love the ignore function

Was listening to his press conference. Sounds like mid May to late May some places gonna start opening. But barbers still in phase 3. Lol.

Looks like I will be saying goodbye to my daily drive into SF soon and back to taking the ferry. Sigh.

Back
Top Bottom