Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
74rlw8en6qo41.jpg

Strongly suggest watching the Bill Gates documentary on Netflix. He and his wife are fully hands on with science and research. Not just the money, idk how much he’s involved with Microsoft now.

That actually makes more sense to have to pay it back. Let's say you made $100k last year but just got laid off, then you still get the full amount and don't pay it back because you are not making $100k this years since you were laid off.

That would be wrong if someone who got laid off doesn't get anything because of what they made last year on their taxes.

I wouldn't say that "makes sense". The only thing wrong is that folks who make $100k won't get ****. Especially when you live in more expensive areas of the country. But I agree about getting laid off this year and not having to pay it back being a good thing. Still crumbs that people should not have to be "grateful" for.

Strongly suggest watching the Bill Gates documentary on Netflix. He and his wife are fully hands on with science and research. Not just the money, idk how much he’s involved with Microsoft now.
He stepped down from Microsoft right after this outbreak to focus on philanthropy. Which is curious because the resources at Microsoft could be used to assist with this pandemics

Exactly.

He actually stepped down from Microsoft's board a couple weeks ago.

That actually makes more sense to have to pay it back. Let's say you made $100k last year but just got laid off, then you still get the full amount and don't pay it back because you are not making $100k this years since you were laid off.

That would be wrong if someone who got laid off doesn't get anything because of what they made last year on their taxes.
Yeah. They’re talking about 2020-2021 taxes. If you somehow made MORE than what you’re making now, that $1200 may need to be paid back. If you make less in 20-21, that $1200 is yours

it’s kind of sad but they’re assuming anyone making more than $75k is in no financial trouble.

It’s a back handed loan. No one should take it with very broad conditions. If I’m making $45k and somehow ramp that up to $80k with two years of grinding, they’ll want their $1200 back. But if you do nothing , you give nothing back. It’s the opposite of offering incentives for wanting to better your wages.

Damn that stimulus package completely ignored small businesses and self employed people who make over 100k and find themselves out of income now..
i mean over 100k you supposed to be set no?

i think this is meant to help paycheck to paycheck people

The guy worth $100 billion is complaining about lack of funding. Somebody help me understand that
He’s clearly talking about government funding, which his net worth has nothing to do with. The government should’ve been prepared for the pandemic. It’s not on private individuals to prepare us for this just because they’re rich.

So far from what I've read is:
- If you filed 2019 taxes, the determination of payout will be based on that info. If have yet to file for 2019, they would use your 2018 info.
- Single: $1200
- Married: $2400
- Kids under 17: $500 each
- Checks won't be seen until May

Would be great if this was free money and people wouldn't have to think about having to pay back during the 2020 tax season.

keko jones keko jones

monitor your fevers bro. Most common thing is the fever my doc said. If it spikes go to ER.
I’ve been having chest pressure n pain over a week now but guess what, the -#1 symptom of anxiety is chest pain or pressure and headache.

terrible time for anxiety

I'm wiping down everything I touch at home and keeping myself away from everybody. I'm only staying in the basement. I'm telling everyone to avoid the bathroom I'm using.

I'm realizing now, the disinfectants we have is going to run out fast.

The current lead of Microsoft has the same resources to still do this.
Why doesn't he? Why wouldn't gates have done this before stepping down or in the past 5+ years to help preparedness?
He’s clearly talking about government funding, which his net worth has nothing to do with. The government should’ve been prepared for the pandemic. It’s not on private individuals to prepare us for this just because they’re rich.
You're right that it's not on private individuals. Just like it's not on the man with the mop to clean up the puddle. But when you have such vast resources and seemingly so much concern for the issue, why are you pointing fingers and waiting for others to show initiative on something you could've almost singlehandedly helped to resolve?

Back
Top Bottom