Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Glad about the pharamicst law. My mom has RA & thats the meds shes on. Its going to make it harder for her to get her meds if Dr cont to do this.

Read all fine print for these loans and deferrals.
My state is delaying the state tax deadline to july 15th. They are getting rid of the $100-$150 penalty. But they say it’s state law that requires them to incur interest on any outstanding balances.
Lots of snakes in the grass when people are most vulnerable.

Stimulus bill is trash. People who make more than 75k need a Check too
I thought 75k and up get the stimulus but have to pay it back. Lol. I wouldn’t put it past the government to make this $1200 count as income. What if someone doesn’t want it, so it doesn’t throw them into a new tax bracket?

lots of trash interest free loans. And with no income/jobs for many, eventually they will never catch up. NEVER. THis is all for show. I hope the market tanks.

Not many small businesses will want 3-4 months of additional debt added on. It has nothing to do with interest rates. They just know they can’t function if everything is closed around them. So many closed within days of this virus ordeal hitting close to home. They can’t keep payroll going if it’s simply a loan they have to payback. We need some free money infusion.

So if you didnt file taxes in 2018 or 2019 for the previous year, you’re not eligible? I just did my taxes for 2019, my first time filing. Am I screwed as far as this one time payment goes?
What I wanna know, not sure how they can screw current working Americans now who might have not filed in 2018’for whatever reason

I thought 75k and up get the stimulus but have to pay it back. Lol. I wouldn’t put it past the government to make this $1200 count as income. What if someone doesn’t want it, so it doesn’t throw them into a new tax bracket?

lots of trash interest free loans. And with no incom/jobs for many, eventually they’ll will never catch up. NEVER. THis is all for show. I hope the market tanks.
I def don’t want it if I gotta pay it back. Like you said this ish could put me in a diff tax bracket. Our government sucks. When this all dies down I’m looking for a job in Canada

Why doesn't Microsoft get to work on producing some equipment? Bill gates has been so concerned about pandemics for over 5 years but now he's nowhere to be found. The richest man in the entire world for as long as I can remember and all he does is make 2 movies and a simulation about the disaster while providing no real assistance. That's like a man with a mop standing next to a puddle of water and just watching people slip and fall all day. All the work he's put in talking about how unprepared we are for years and now the entire globe is still completely unprepared for this. That's funny to me

'I've actually invested very little in a system to stop an epidemic'. Yea thanks Bill. Have an AMA on reddit instead.

He doesn't have a mop. His "Wet Floor" sign is barely visible as well. I'm sure his companies are working on that mop to clean that puddle though.

The 1993 movie “Demolition Man” managed to get one thing right about the future. We should all follow and greet each other like this from now on....

I’m being semi-serious here
1585088472440.gif
I just realized that Rob Schneider was in both Demolition Man and Judge Dredd lol

This is the first time I heard that you have to 'pay back' the check you receive. And I thought if you made more than $75k, you get a check at a lower amount?

Looking forward to see if this bill passes the Senate and Trump signs it with the fact he nor his family members don't benefit from it lol.

Bill Gates has been visible, he's come out and said the US is too late to act.

Lol, his business is in computers, not medicine. He can donate money to whoever needs it but he can't ask his computer ppl to make coronavirus test kits or vaccines..
He and his wife literally have a foundation focused on science research to help improve people's health.

Bill Gates has been visible, he's come out and said the US is too late to act.

Lol, his business is in computers, not medicine. He can donate money to whoever needs it but he can't ask his computer ppl to make coronavirus test kits or vaccines..
Saying 'this is a disaster, something should've been done sooner' doesn't help.

If companies like Ford, GM, Ferrari, Tesla etc can help manufacture equipment then why can't Microsoft? They're still making Xboxes right?

A TED Talk by Gates from 2015 recently emerged called “The Next Outbreak? We’re Not Ready,” given during the Ebola epidemic, but as the White House administration faces criticism for not reacting quick enough, Gates reiterated that, “We did know it would happen at some point, either with a flu or some other respiratory virus…There was almost no funding.”

The guy worth $100 billion is complaining about lack of funding. Somebody help me understand that

This is the first time I heard that you have to 'pay back' the check you receive. And I thought if you made more than $75k, you get a check at a lower amount?

Looking forward to see if this bill passes the Senate and Trump signs it with the fact he nor his family members don't benefit from it lol.

That actually makes more sense to have to pay it back. Let's say you made $100k last year but just got laid off, then you still get the full amount and don't pay it back because you are not making $100k this years since you were laid off.

That would be wrong if someone who got laid off doesn't get anything because of what they made last year on their taxes.

Back
Top Bottom