Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I like this video. The only thing I'd like to add to this video is change in sense of smell, with/without a change in taste (with a clear nose) could point towards covid-19

also some people have reported a loss of hearing

so terrible families big and small are going to lose so many people to this

the loss of anyone's life or loved ones is not worth a $1500.00 check

I like this video. The only thing I'd like to add to this video is change in sense of smell, with/without a change in taste (with a clear nose) could point towards covid-19

I'm scared. Dont know what to do.

I tried to go get tested but they told me I have to contact my PCP whichbis closed.

Then I'm thinking if I'm just anxious and this will pass, I'm potentially going to an ER to get exposed.

Man ...

Is the stimulus check a one time thing? I remember seeing it was biweekly for a little bit but I didnt see the time frame mentioned in the final version

Questions for the guys in the frontlines dealing with patients.

1. What's the order in which the symptoms hit?
2. For shortness of breath, how long before when 1st reported to critical?
3. What can be done for shortness of breath if they dont need a ventilator?
4. Does shortness of breath comes and goes?

I been having diherra for a few days now along with a cough that's not constant but is there and tonight I woke up with shortness of breath and some pressure in my chest.

I been sniffing and so has my family, but I never experience shortness of breath like I did tonight and I'm not sure if I made my self sick and it was anxiety.

I tried go get tested right away but every emergency told me to call my PCP which are all close and one emergency room told me if I go in they would only test me for the flu.
do you have access to Teledoc? I would call into that service if you have it.

90735249_3225923894118142_8768190157284179968_n.jpg

I'm scared. Dont know what to do.

I tried to go get tested but they told me I have to contact my PCP whichbis closed.

Then I'm thinking if I'm just anxious and this will pass, I'm potentially going to an ER to get exposed.

Man ...

If it's emergent, you're having trouble breathing.. go to the ER. If it can wait until your PCP opens in morning, call them right when they open. My hospital has been doing the drive-through testing, but need referral from PCP. They probably have similar near you.

Is the stimulus check a one time thing? I remember seeing it was biweekly for a little bit but I didnt see the time frame mentioned in the final version
They just signed the bill. Details are trickling out right now still.

do you have access to Teledoc? I would call into that service if you have it.
...or one of the similar type apps like Dr On Demand, which I’ve used in the past with varying degrees of success. Obviously they can’t test you, but might be able to provide assistance in helping you get tested.
When you say your PCP is closed do you mean closed until tomorrow or closed the office due to c19?

Some things I've noted:
Men are killed at much higher rate than women
higher BMI --> More critical cases-->deaths
pre-existing conditions, older you are -->higher % chance to be critical case

TLDR
fat, old, men with pre existing conditions are at highest risk

Ok I’m bored.... time to get in the car and drive around and listen to some music. Won’t be in contact with anyone so not like I’m being a menace to society. Windows will be up, ac off so it’ll be hot asf and I’m racing anyone I see. Don’t even care if it’s a family van, I’m cracking over here like a fiend. :smh:

edit thought I was in the car thread... I’m losing my mind here clearly

How does the 1200 dollar thing work? Who’s eligible for it?

As far as I know, anyone that makes under $75,000. If you make more than $75,000 you have to pay it back, and then anything about $99,000 gets nothing. Unless they changed some of that stuff in this new deal.

How does the 1200 dollar thing work? Who’s eligible for it?
The measure would provide a quick, one-time stipend of about $1,200 per individual, $2,400 for couples, and $3,000 for family of four. The money would cut off at higher income levels.

The measure would provide a quick, one-time stipend of about $1,200 per individual, $2,400 for couples, and $3,000 for family of four. The money would cut off at higher income levels.
so it really sounds like its a one time payment?!?!?! What the hell is that gonna do for people who need it? One time?

Ok I’m bored.... time to get in the car and drive around and listen to some music. Won’t be in contact with anyone so not like I’m being a menace to society. Windows will be up, ac off so it’ll be hot asf and I’m racing anyone I see. Don’t even care if it’s a family van, I’m cracking over here like a fiend. :smh:

edit thought I was in the car thread... I’m losing my mind here clearly

screen name to post checks out

Is this only for working people who are out of work
or for everyone Regardless if you’re working or not

Back
Top Bottom