Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey now, its allergy season. I almost forgot this with all this corona news. Woke up like 2 weeks ago to my eyes burning. Fast reminder. Stocked up on zyrtec, Benadryl, and claritin quick. Eyes can still be red tho.

Also dont knock the bud users getting through this :pimp:

Hey now, its allergy season. I almost forgot this with all this corona news. Woke up like 2 weeks ago to my eyes burning. Fast reminder. Stocked up on zyrtec, Benadryl, and claritin quick. Eyes can still be red tho.

Also dont knock the bud users getting through this :pimp:

im not i quit cold turkey on march 9th once it really popped off in nyc
the mayor said it's a good time to stop smoking and vaping and i said he's right

nothing more i would like then to high and think about sneakers then this

I got a Mexican coworker telling me about this today.

He said no big deal in Mexico. 4 deaths, only 200 ppl infected. Everything is still open. Business as usual.

President is genuinely brushing this off. Not like Trump who we know is scared ****less behind closed doors. Mexican president is like what's the big deal? :lol: Got no money for supplies or tests.

Crazy to think this old guy isn’t worried. Fine for him since he seems to have one leg in the coffin already, but what about the rest of the country? Dude is off his rocker.

Look at this we got another Plague coming out of China

Son.....they're wild'n over there man.

An orthohantavirus is a single-stranded, enveloped, negative-sense RNA virus in the family Hantaviridae of the order Bunyavirales. These viruses normally cause infection in rodents, but do not cause disease in them. Humans may become infected with hantaviruses through contact with rodent urine, saliva, or feces. Wikipedia

Scientific name: Hantavirus

I was thinking the other day while watching one of those pandemic movies what if a much more stronger deadlier virus popped up.

Last edited:
absolutely right but i need it.
You don't need it. They'll keep repeating the same doom and gloom over and over again untill you start to feel depression creeping in. It's a bad habit. CNN can't even do viewers the courtesy of doing feel good fluff pieces every now and then to offset the crap in the world because they're afraid ppl will change the channel. I just pop in to see the headline, then pop back out and move on with the day.

I was thinking the other day while watching one kf those pandemic movies what if a much more stronger deadlier virus popped up.

probably will happen.

a pandemic isn't an if question, it's a when question. hopefully, this current one prepares us for the next one two.

Look at this we got another Plague coming out of China

1585110520748.png

there's only so much one can only take.

From what I read, transfer from human to human contact is extremely rare. The diseases is spread by human contact with rodant (rat) urine, saliva, or feces. Some rats in the u.s already have this virus. Killed 45 ppl in 1993.
Correct. Hantavirus infection is rare.

From what I read, transfer from human to human contact is extremely rare. The diseases is spread by human contact with rodant (rat) urine, saliva, or feces. Some rats in the u.s already have this virus. Killed 45 ppl in 1993.

this is why people don’t take things seriously anymore imo. So much fake **** (misleading information) on the internet, you don’t know what to believe so you just start dismissing everything

My boy swears this is a chemical attack to kill poor old people and to close down small businesses. Idk what to think or what to expect. Lockdown in Austin starts now and I'm not even sure if we can go outside to jog in the day time.

1. hantavirus isn't new - been around for decades
2. hantaviruses are spread from rodents to humans, and cases are extremely rare
3. From 1993 to 2017, the U.S. had 728 known cases
4. Hantavirus Pulmonary Syndrome (the most common form in the US) has a mortality rate of 38% - holy crap

Media trolling at it best, keep creating that panic

Back
Top Bottom