Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
90103609_10163168082065285_6069090854297927680_o.jpg

1585113829844.png

this SOB is such a rotten bastard

"And while Amazon allows warehouse staff to take time off if they’re concerned, Bezos also expects the company’s warehouses to keep operating, saying in the letter that much of “the essential work we do” requires employees to clock in at the company’s warehouses, in its delivery vehicles and more "
what a POS

Questions for the guys in the frontlines dealing with patients.

1. What's the order in which the symptoms hit?
2. For shortness of breath, how long before when 1st reported to critical?
3. What can be done for shortness of breath if they dont need a ventilator?
4. Does shortness of breath comes and goes?

I been having diherra for a few days now along with a cough that's not constant but is there and tonight I woke up with shortness of breath and some pressure in my chest.

I been sniffing and so has my family, but I never experience shortness of breath like I did tonight and I'm not sure if I made my self sick and it was anxiety.

I tried go get tested right away but every emergency told me to call my PCP which are all close and one emergency room told me if I go in they would only test me for the flu.

So sad and this is what I was alluding to earlier.

The NBA is in uncharted territory and idk how the NBA comes back anytime soon. They could in the summer try and play without fans, but that's kind of ridiculous seeing as in theory all it would take is one player and the league would shut down again. But can they wait it out? Idk if Covid-19 is going to be controlled enough by say, Labor Day.

Questions for the guys in the frontlines dealing with patients.

1. What's the order in which the symptoms hit?
2. For shortness of breath, how long before when 1st reported to critical?
3. What can be done for shortness of breath if they dont need a ventilator?
4. Does shortness of breath comes and goes?

I been having diherra for a few days now along with a cough that's not constant but is there and tonight I woke up with shortness of breath and some pressure in my chest.

I been sniffing and so has my family, but I never experience shortness of breath like I did tonight and I'm not sure if I made my self sick and it was anxiety.

I tried go get tested right away but every emergency told me to call my PCP which are all close and one emergency room told me if I go in they would only test me for the flu.
I like this video. The only thing I'd like to add to this video is change in sense of smell, with/without a change in taste (with a clear nose) could point towards covid-19

Well here is our new leader in the clubhouse for most insane take yet.

Isn’t Italy facing with these problems already 2 out of 3 at the age of 60 for beds/treatment. It was 80, then 70, now 60. So everybody 60 and older might have to bite that bullet.

Y’all buggin.

I like this video. The only thing I'd like to add to this video is change in sense of smell, with/without a change in taste (with a clear nose) could point towards covid-19

I noticed the pictures/video of the covid patients are overweight or the weight is getting added because of their lungs?

Back
Top Bottom