Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Why this Nobel laureate predicts a quicker coronavirus recovery: ‘We’re going to be fine’

Michael Levitt, a Nobel laureate and Stanford biophysicist, began analyzing the number of COVID-19 cases worldwide in January and correctly calculated that China would get through the worst of its coronavirus outbreak long before many health experts had predicted.

Now he foresees a similar outcome in the United States and the rest of the world.

While many epidemiologists are warning of months, or even years, of massive social disruption and millions of deaths, Levitt says the data simply don’t support such a dire scenario — especially in areas where reasonable social distancing measures are in place.

“What we need is to control the panic,” he said. In the grand scheme, “we’re going to be fine.”

Ya. I normally do uberx but i decided not to have anyone in my car for the time being. Also with everything closed people have no where to go so theres less rides. People are just home ordering food. I had a delivery for 1 bubble tea lol

Its good now cuz theres no traffic and parking is no issue downtown. Its a good side hustle for sure. Ubereats is good cuz you can have someone ride with you since youre not picking anyone up.

appreciate it bro. Gonna look into it this week. I live in NYC so nobody leaving their home anytime soon.If I can make some extra cash while helping people get the food they want why not.

Why this Nobel laureate predicts a quicker coronavirus recovery: ‘We’re going to be fine’

Michael Levitt, a Nobel laureate and Stanford biophysicist, began analyzing the number of COVID-19 cases worldwide in January and correctly calculated that China would get through the worst of its coronavirus outbreak long before many health experts had predicted.

Now he foresees a similar outcome in the United States and the rest of the world.

While many epidemiologists are warning of months, or even years, of massive social disruption and millions of deaths, Levitt says the data simply don’t support such a dire scenario — especially in areas where reasonable social distancing measures are in place.

“What we need is to control the panic,” he said. In the grand scheme, “we’re going to be fine.”

It’s nice seeing some positivity posted, thank you :smokin

90481736_10216867595303070_3357549451961958400_n.jpg

appreciate it bro. Gonna look into it this week. I live in NYC so nobody leaving their home anytime soon.If I can make some extra cash while helping people get the food they want why not.
Its pretty good in the right areas.

Hate mcdonalds pickups tho, they take forever.

I don’t think landlords are going to evict anyone anytime soon
What’s the point with what’s going on right now
It’s not like they are gonna find new tenants right away

Thats crazy talk! It’s not even about finding a new tenant right away.

Do you know how badly some landlords want to evict certain tenants so that they can raise the rent on the next occupant? A vacancy for a few months isn’t going to hurt most landlords too much if they can collect at a higher rate by say summer time or so.

I think most places have enacted a ban on evictions for now, but not everywhere has.

De Blasio been dragging his feet. I mean there was only so much he can do but the speed at which he made his decisions was definitely sus.

I ended up just calling my manager and said I’d like to use PTO this week and then reassess it in a week. He was super understanding and cool with it. Basically said the communication comes daily and things might change but as of now I’d have to use my PTO. I’m okay with that as my anxiety is through the roof.

CANADA SAYS IT WON'T SEND ATHLETES TO THE TOKYO OLYMPICS DUE TO COVID-19 CONCERNS - CBC
CANADIAN OLYMPIC COMMITTEE SAYS ISSUE IS NOT SOLELY ABOUT ATHLETES' HEALTH BUT ALSO PUBLIC HEALTH
CANADIAN OLYMPIC COMMITTEE SAYS IT CALLS ON IOC, WHO TO POSTPONE TOKYO GAMES FOR 1 YEAR

CANADA SAYS IT WON'T SEND ATHLETES TO THE TOKYO OLYMPICS DUE TO COVID-19 CONCERNS - CBC
CANADIAN OLYMPIC COMMITTEE SAYS ISSUE IS NOT SOLELY ABOUT ATHLETES' HEALTH BUT ALSO PUBLIC HEALTH
CANADIAN OLYMPIC COMMITTEE SAYS IT CALLS ON IOC, WHO TO POSTPONE TOKYO GAMES FOR 1 YEAR

I saw the announcement that they postponed it earlier today. Did they state for how long?

Back
Top Bottom