Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Boomin

20200322_202210.jpg

No self service at gas stations here at NJ. Dude wiped his mouth and took my debit card out the pump.:sick:
Went to the gas station to grab something. Dude asks me if I want a bag.

My mama raised me to get a bag anytime i buy something from the store as to jot give anyone a reason to believe I stole something.

So yeah, let me get a bag bro.

Buddy licks his finger...

I'm good on the bag dawg.

I bet the money looking real good right now.

Man forget all that. We got 1k bonuses for the past week of work. The stress, frustrations, putting us and our families at risk at home from lack of PPE is overwhelming.

At the same time, there's a sense of pride in being on the frontlines and helping others during this time. There is a breaking point though.

Went to Pizza Hut and I ain’t like how mans at the register was hand ******* my credit card. Raw. With no glove. He full gripped it and errthang. Savage cashier man he was
picard.png

I see many in here giving tips but you guys should really look into just using apps for restaurants. Just pay via the app and your stuff is ready for pickup when you get there. Get you points while you’re at it too.

Also, use the self checkout at supermarkets so you don’t have to give your card to anyone and just cut out the middleman handling your stuff. One less person who has to touch your items. Hell, I even use the Exxon app to get gas and the dude working just has to put the pump in and take it out when it’s done. I don’t even have to interact with them.

i respect all the healthcare professionals, but ain’t they got to go in anyways?
Like they just can’t call out Can they? :lol:
I know ton of nurses doing it for the bag.
Who cares why they're goin? Just be happy they're there. None of that will matter to you when they're taking care of you or your family member in the hospital.

i respect all the healthcare professionals, but ain’t they got to go in anyways?
This is true, I'm sure nurses will be making more money. But if hospitals are taxed with too many patients to care for than healthcare professionals will be overworked. If they're overworked, they're more likely to make mistakes, and mistakes can be costly in that field. Also there's a finite amount of beds. If all beds are taken up then you're forcing tired healthcare professionals to choose who gets healthcare and who doesn't.

Also just because cov19 exists doesn't stop heart attacks, strokes, drug overdoses, anaphylaxis, motor vehicle accidents, burns, and other illnesses from existing. Hospitals can't just dedicate themselves to treating covid.

Which hospital would you like to enter? One where more people have more time for you, or one where people are scrambling to make sure there's enough beds.

People would be helping everyone involved if they just stay home. Lol

Yes, they have to go. They can refuse covid pt, due to their existing health condition, many people having new onset asthma or some type of new infection, many people refusing to care for covid pt. The bag is the exact same for me, I don’t get a dollar more during this pandemic. But there is higher demand, so nurses are taking some assignments/job offers offering sign on bonuses or high salaries.

Potential exposure last night for me, pt coded at change of shift in the morning, was in the room of course. Now they’re testing for covid for this pt, they didn’t think there was enough of an indication before. They gave me a call to reach out to upper management on what to do next, but even with positive exposures, I know they’ve been sending people back to work unless they were extremely symptomatic.

I started doing the deliveries on friday. Didnt put in too many hrs friday or today but i went in last night. Im at almost 4 for the weekend

Who you working for? Uber Eats? I considered doing it at night just for extra cash

Who you working for? Uber Eats? I considered doing it at night just for extra cash
Ya. I normally do uberx but i decided not to have anyone in my car for the time being. Also with everything closed people have no where to go so theres less rides. People are just home ordering food. I had a delivery for 1 bubble tea lol

Its good now cuz theres no traffic and parking is no issue downtown. Its a good side hustle for sure. Ubereats is good cuz you can have someone ride with you since youre not picking anyone up.

Back
Top Bottom