Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Some find comfort in their vices. I think it's smart.

Plus some are addicted. Especially when you're saying it's medical marijuana, it should be like a pharmacy.

If people are going to stay home and drink or smoke, that's good.

I'm not sure why you keep questioning it.
they generate a lot of tax money bruh. That’s why.

unfortunately both of you guys are right thanks for your answer
but smoking anything even if you have done so for years like I have is not good

if I could go cold turkey smoking pot so can other people

its hard but drying and suffering from coronvirus Is a lot harder

look how empty soho is

ETbeHyTXsAIn8IN.jpeg

Man. This is tough.

Make sure you’re documenting or have proof somehow of all your communication with your landlord.

Because if you don’t and he decides to take you to court eventually (whether evictions are put on hold or not) Judges side with Landlords 98% of the time.

The stalling of evictions is a good temporary fix but it’s going to be a complete mess when this pandemic finally calms down and things go back to normal. Landlords are gonna get their money back with interest.
It won’t get to that point. We will both find a way to get through it. At least I hope.

this mother****er on tv really wants us to pat him on the back.

Aint no got damn way he isn't re-elected.

Don't doubt it. People doubted him and how stupid people were in 2016. It was a joke, and the news channels gave him a ton of free promotion until it wasn't.

He's going to displace blame, label everything fake news and send people a check.

His approval rating and the way people feel how he's handled the situation is actually positive.

[RTRS] 22 Mar - U.S. SENATE CORONAVIRUS BILL FAILS TO GET ENOUGH VOTES TO CLEAR FIRST PROCEDURAL HURDLE; VOTING CONTINUES

*VIRUS RESPONSE STALLS WITH PROCEDURAL VOTE FAILING IN SENATE
*SENATE VOTE SETBACK FOR ATTEMPTS TO STRIKE BIPARTISAN DEAL
*DEMOCRATS BLOCK SENATE STIMULUS BILL AFTER NEGOTIATIONS FALTER

After the numbers still go up during this "NYC on PAUSE" I have a feeling we're going to just let the virus run its course here. The healthcare employees cant take too much more of this. The frustrations are piling up. Tensions are high, we all feel it.

A majority of people that test will be positive. It's to the point that unless you're having severe symptoms you shouldn't be in the hospital at all.

Feeling much better today, fever has gone away and deep breaths only cause mild discomfort now. Weird inner chest pain radiating to my back is still there but less than yesterday. Overall a significant improvement.

I don't know what caused the fever spike for the past 2 days but either way I feel pretty good now.
haven't kept up

you got the corona?

hope you're doing better regardless

did he really give a sarcastic answer when someone told him Sen. Romney tested positive (or was he self quarantining)? Oh, geez, thats too bad was his response?

After the numbers still go up during this "NYC on PAUSE" I have a feeling we're going to just let the virus run its course here. The healthcare employees cant take too much more of this. The frustrations are piling up. Tensions are high, we all feel it.

I gotta agree. Once NYC Spring is in full swing and the weather gets hot, oh boy....

I was supposed to be in PR but they locked it down. No point of going.

Are we even allowed to still travel? Columbia is looking right about now.

DR is about to on a 25 day lockdown starting tuesday I think.

Not sure if you are serious and if you meant colombia but if it’s the latter you def are not getting into colombia. Colombia is not even letting Colombians back into their country.

I hv never seen so many people so hell bent on being defiant via still trying to travel during these times. The thirst is very concerning as it is disheartening but hey being all about self “that’s the American way.” :smh:

Back
Top Bottom