Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
did he really give a sarcastic answer when someone told him Sen. Romney tested positive (or was he self quarantining)? Oh, geez, thats too bad was his response?
I would be shocked out of my wits, if Donald Trump showed any capacity for leadership or dignity. I would not know up from down, I would weep and cower in fear.

We’re all F’ed!! middle and lower class, at least. The Rich will be just fine. Trumps master plan working flawlessly. Stay safe out here y’all it’s about to get real bad out here.
What do you think is going to happen.

Reactions: wr
I gotta agree. Once NYC Spring is in full swing and the weather gets hot, oh boy....

I could see once the real warm weather really heats up where going to be told not to turn the AC on.
if This is in the air it and i think it is this will only get worse

Last edited:
I wonder how different this would have been if this hit in the summer

With the heat always ratcheting up the violence, it could have been like lighting a bomb

What do you think is going to happen.

Azrael-Angel-of-Death.jpg

I'm beginning to think this has existed a lot longer than December and a lot of people have it already and the reason they don't want people who don't have symptoms to go to the hospital to be tested, is because they know we'll test positive. They don't want us to use those test that could go for people with symptoms or because it will scare everyone.
I dont think thats the case. If not, why if it that now everyone is having breathing failures and hospitals are being overran?

I think the mentality is, if you have it but dont have symptoms why go to the hospital to occupy people that could be working with the needed.

However, this is under the pretense that everyone are going to stay put in isolation for 2+ week until the virus passes.

Well guys, im officially putting in my approval of our new corona overlord.

1584921672290.jpeg

If this pandemic is what it took for those ****ers to stop spraying the sky down with that crazy **** then god bless it. I havent seen the sky here this consistently crystal clear without any haze from chemtrails in YEARS if not a decade.

Thank you corona, this is truly all i ever wanted. We have legit clouds again. Im in awe.

Those pictures of the nurses and doctors saying stay at home were all in response to all the spring breakers and youngsters still goin out to party. It wasn't directed at everyone. Just the ppl still goin out when they didn't have to.

oh yeah, spring breakers are borderline brain dead. That’s to be expected.

Back
Top Bottom