Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Cuomo has been all over my TV for days. Dude is getting national exposure like crazy.

I have a feeling that he'll make a run for the Presidency in 4 to 8 years.
everything all of these politicians are doing right now is strictly geared for 4-8 years from now. Every day Pence talks, you can see he's setting it up for the next run.

of course not, but you couldn't tell him that. He absolutely thinks he's knocking it out of the park right now.

Compared to Trump, most 8th grade class presidents could handle this crisis better than Trump :lol: I hear, though. Trump is wasting this crisis but Pence is gaining points. Cuomo is absolutely crushing it, though. As NYC continues to lead the way in infections and Trump continues to drop the ball, the more legit Cuomo looks. This could be a major building block towards a 2024/2028 campaign IM0.

Poor whites have gotta be skeptical of trump by now. If the rumored bailout of 1K isn’t approved soon there’s going to be a massive amount of angry people in 2 weeks.

We still don’t even know what’s up with the mortgages/ rents, nor has an official ban on evictions happened.

For Trump to be perceived as a man of action dude is seriously lagging.
The 1% has been running the same game plan since the formation of this country. Poor whites will still vote republican. Whites haven't voted majority democratic since 1964. I wonder why?

Pence ain't winning ****, man :lol:
Word

RNC as soon as Pence thinks he has any juice
source.gif

They got plenty more garbage to prop up

LooKing back at the furst couple pages of this thread is a trip. Like watching the silent prequel to a a horror movie

Dudes were clowning people for wanting to wear masks at airports in January.
“It’s just the flu.” And other flu comparisons
Calling out anti vaxxers
Bragging about traveling and prices
Some folks freaking out
shibadekobe shibadekobe and others making this thread one of the most informative places on the net that I’ve seen
Some dude was talking about he’s good and that’s all that matters Lmao
About 5 pages of back and forth nonsense seems like they were banned though
What I’m trying to say is this Thread is :pimp:
I’ve been glued to this thread since it started.
be safe and be well!

Yea I know it's not even the same family of viruses, but I was reading earlier about how the spanish flu pandemic of 1918 had actually come in three waves. One in the spring, skipped the summer, and the second and third wave in the fall and winter. The fall wave was actually the strongest wave.

It'll be interesting to see if there are multiple waves of this. Hoping not.

Back
Top Bottom