Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
This quarantine ain’t **** man. Thought I’d be deep in the guts all day everyday. Girl ain’t havin it. Can’t even jerk it in peace. Instead I’m trapped in here watching greys anatomy and getting nagged at constantly. We ain’t gonna make it Bros :frown:

Boy ! This all my wife wanna watch man. This and 90 day fiance and all them wedding / love shows and TLC. Smh

Boy ! This all my wife wanna watch man. This and 90 day fiance and all them wedding / love shows and TLC. Smh

2E3EF6D9-0776-4A61-8866-948616D5E79B.png

you ain’t lying fam. I don’t even know the names of half these love shows she got on. This **** is torture man. Just sitting here not gettin NOTHING. This ain’t the alone time I signed up for
1A68106A-21CF-40B1-8AC8-C096763070BC.gif

My hospital has 13, 14 floors? We used to keep masks on every floor.

We just ran out of masks on my floor.

I went to get some more masks cuz my staff keeps asking. I was told no one is getting anymore masks unless they're working on the 3rd floor. lol

:rofl: :smh::rofl:
COMMUNIST CHINA POINTING FINGER AT ITALY FOR COVID-19

Coronavirus: ‘strange pneumonia’ seen in Lombardy in November, leading Italian doctor says
  • Virus was circulating ‘before we were aware of the outbreak in China’, says Giuseppe Remuzzi, director of the Mario Negri Institute for Pharmacological Research

:rofl: :smh::rofl:
COMMUNIST CHINA POINTING FINGER AT ITALY FOR COVID-19

Coronavirus: ‘strange pneumonia’ seen in Lombardy in November, leading Italian doctor says
  • Virus was circulating ‘before we were aware of the outbreak in China’, says Giuseppe Remuzzi, director of the Mario Negri Institute for Pharmacological Research
I saw this reported on my local news in Toronto, propaganda is dangerous

Also saw that Iran is refusing US help and suggesting that the virus is man made

Anyone still on tinder during these times? I’m trying to smash something new but these chicks ain’t trying to meet as easy as before.

You're definitely doing it wrong :lol:. This **** is easier than ever before. I just asked this chick how should we have our first date and she said 'IDK invite me over for dinner 👀'. Tryna swab her throat later

Anyone still on tinder during these times? I’m trying to smash something new but these chicks ain’t trying to meet as easy as before.

Not sure if this serious or satire but a lot of yambs out here have actively updated their profiles lates to add Coronavirus references about wanting to quarantine and chill or FaceTime Quarantine. As I mentioned in the NBA Thread, I’m waiting for the pandemic to end but just been treating the apps like an Aaron Rodgers free play, just doing dumb ****. Hit a girl with this last night
1584911019940.png

As a matter rod fact I’m about to dust my thumbs off right now. Thanks for the reminder :nthat:

7 out of the first 110 Grand Princess passengers quarantined at Travis AFB have tested positive for coronavirus, despite not having symptoms. 2/3 of the 858 passengers at Travis are refusing to be tested and are set to be released soon.

If you're worried about a haircut, just get any pair of adjustable clippers, put a guard on and cut it even all around. It won't be fresh but you won't look like a cave man. If you want it fresh, I'm sure there are YouTube videos out there.
ima let it rock on my end. by the time we out ima look like troy polamalu

Not sure if this serious or satire but a lot of yambs out here have actively updated their profiles lates to add Coronavirus references about wanting to quarantine and chill or FaceTime Quarantine. As I mentioned in the NBA Thread, I’m waiting for the pandemic to end but just been treating the apps like an Aaron Rodgers free play, just doing dumb ****. Hit a girl with this last night
1584911019940.png

As a matter rod fact I’m about to dust my thumbs off right now. Thanks for the reminder :nthat:
Tell her you'll eat the booty like groceries

Back
Top Bottom