Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just been going with the 1.5 buzz all around from my own clip. It sucks not having my taper and fade but looks like barbershops got the axe. I feel gutted for my barber and I hope he is able to survive. But either way he's going to be at risk for getting infected so it's just ****ty all around

He's one of the few folks I actually consider giving some sort of donation to. He's a really good person
I offered my barber to give him money up front if it helps. $40 a cut including tip so I said the $500 can cover my next 10 if he needs it. I don't think he needs it right now

I and others i've seen in public are wearing rubber/latex gloves while food shopping, and i'm wiping down the push carts with the free disinfectant wipes you get at the front of the store.

About to get my n95 masks for free from someone who works at a lab.

#lifesgood #illbeaight

LMAO!

You said it as if you’re smarter than the people who are taking extra precautions with gloves.

Just because it’s free...🤣

That's more a reference to the whispers some have spread online that not everyone is actually getting it and people are lying for attention. You say you have it as a celeb and people check on you for at least 2 weeks...less if you have no symptoms lol.

I think it's funny..but also...not to far fetched for some.

There is a wide range of potential effects. From asymptomatic to pneumonia and death. If someone were to fabricate, they could theoretically slide right in.

Not my thoughts, personally, but when you read certain things..does make the mind wander a bit, if you feel like being conspiratorial.
damn that would be evil! But not far fetched unfortunately.

I offered my barber to give him money up front if it helps. $40 a cut including tip so I said the $500 can cover my next 10 if he needs it. I don't think he needs it right now
That's dope of you

My barber is a little older and I have no idea how social media savvy he is... because I see all these other barbers on my feed still pushing and advertising how they're going to proceed. Makes me think those barbers will be ok for the time being with house calls

Don't even think my barber got an IG

That's dope of you

My barber is a little older and I have no idea how social media savvy he is... because I see all these other barbers on my feed still pushing and advertising how they're going to proceed. Makes me think those barbers will be ok for the time being with house calls

Don't even think my barber got an IG
i have my guys personal cell number and we're gonna set it up through Venmo if needed.

LMAO!

You said it as if you’re smarter than the people who are taking extra precautions with gloves.

Just because it’s free...🤣
You do realize most of the main items like disinfectant wipes, and n95 masks are sold out, i can't even buy it if i could, cause it's all gone. and i don't know when they will restock it. So yeah i'm gonna take those free disinfectant wipes and masks from the person i know and do my due diligence to protect myself and others.

Last edited:
The more days go by, the more paranoid I get. I don't see end in sight man. All these numbers in Spain and Italy keep climbing and they been lockdown for a while now. This is crazy .....

This quarantine ain’t **** man. Thought I’d be deep in the guts all day everyday. Girl ain’t havin it. Can’t even jerk it in peace. Instead I’m trapped in here watching greys anatomy and getting nagged at constantly. We ain’t gonna make it Bros :frown:

So I've always done this with my food/packages I get from the market, but anytime I open up a package (lets say turkey sandwich meat) my process is as follows:

1) Open up the package and make sure package can remain open
2) Wash hands first and then remove the turkey from the package

I do this for every part of the process, so making a sandwich can be difficult but i've perfected it.

I try to do a quick wipe these days but its not realistic to do every item. I've never been able to open up a package and remove items without washing my hands after opening.

Eating chips? Same thing. Open the bag and pour it out into a bowl or cup, and then wash hands. In most cases, I just pour it into the cup and then pour it into my mouth without using hands. I dislike using my hands to eat, if i can avoid it.

So nothing has changed for me except the "try and wipe the packages" these days.

Ordered some paper towels from either Staples or Office Depot a couple of weeks ago and these guys sent the paper towels (roll of 8-10) without putting them in a box and put the label right on the damn paper towel packaging. I was stunned. Threw them things way back into the garage and won't use unless for emergency.

I've always been like this. Hard life to live but its come in handy these days. But its not fool proof of course. Part of it is mental peace for me. I'm the guys that walks around the office with a papertowel in my hand for the doorknobs or elevator buttons.

Wonder how only 2 Jazz players got it, 3 Nets, 2 Lakers. You would think with how contagious this is, how closely they play together, practice, generally near each other, that they

Made me think of my question I posted in the NBA topic. Why/how did only 2 Jazz players test positive, only 2 Lakers, 3 Nets. They obviously are very close in contact with each other. The Raptors played the Jazz 2 days prior to the shutdown and none of them tested positive. Tested too early?
Yeah man. This ones crazy. Did any staffers get sick? Did it take constant contact with Gobert to get it, like the Sixers player? I need to up my knowledge on germs and droplets and spread etc.
Our ICU almost filled to max capacity, only 3 rooms left...
Wow. Do most just need ventilators? When’s the tipping point for NY death count? It’s sitting super super low right now. Can some of these cases be forced to self quarantine with a oxygen tank? Sorry for my lack of medical knowledge

Today’s cases are rising fast. 23.7k confirmed. This is beyond ugly at this point.
How are airports and other cities just functioning at normal? Shut it all down.

If you're worried about a haircut, just get any pair of adjustable clippers, put a guard on and cut it even all around. It won't be fresh but you won't look like a cave man. If you want it fresh, I'm sure there are YouTube videos out there.

FRENCH CONFIRMED CORONAVIRUS CASES RISE TO 16,018 - HEALTH OFFICIAL

COVID-19 DEATH TOLL IN FRENCH HOSPITALS RISES TO 674 - HEALTH OFFICIAL

I'll take that deal. Here's my portfolio
9dbb08e2f1870ee35c556cfebc6cf156.jpg

1b1b43256cf500a3ff3dc3be15557f10.jpg

half-and-half-photo-u1.jpeg

worst-shaved-designs-haircuts-.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000434897931.jpg

Back
Top Bottom