Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Traffic and Pollution Plummet as U.S. Cities Shut Down for Coronavirus

New York
1584892456065.jpeg

Amazing seeing it like this, i remember a euphoric experience flying out of nyc to miami and coming back saying to myself dammm "Nyc is such a disgusting, filthy place to live" when i got back. A real mind boggling feeling once you get out of the cesspool and feel and breathe clean air that's not overly and grossly congested.

Reading and watching more and more stories about folks who have no job now

Whomever in this thread mentioned that it only effects menial work and that it should be a reality check for them-- that seems like an insensitive point of view

Not everyone can have an executive job or higher paying one, don't think that's even possible since there's only so many of those job openings

Lot of these folks were just making honest livings, better than leeching off the government or being low lifes

High end stores cleaning out and boarding up in SF.

was in the mission on tuesday and businesses started boarding up. crazy scene to see the streets so empty. just a matter of time before we see tanks patroling union square

FROM GOV CUOMO PRESSER:

4,812 new cases in New York State, including 2,832 new cases in New York City
15,168 total cases in New York State, 9,045 in NYC

1,974 hospitalized for COVID-19 in New York State (13% of cases), says Governor Cuomo

New York State has tested 61,401 people
That is 0.3% of the state's population

So if you’re in New York, based on a sample size of 0.3% of the population, you have a 25% chance of testing positive. If you test positive, there is a 13% chance of being hospitalized. Therefore, based on this limited sample, New Yorkers have a 3.25% chance of being hospitalized (1 x 0.25 x 0.13) x 100 = 3.25%.

Stay safe everyone.

So if you’re in New York, based on a sample size of 0.3% of the population, you have a 25% chance of testing positive. If you test positive, there is a 13% chance of being hospitalized. Therefore, based on this limited sample, New Yorkers have a 3.25% chance of being hospitalized (1 x 0.25 x 0.13) x 100 = 3.25%.

Stay safe everyone.
25%.. sheesh
4E89DA42-55B5-41B7-BB97-FE6A16CF2BF5.gif

I feel like sook the military will be activated and they are going to clash with them **** not giving a **** about others and is going to be a big mess.

I can't even tell you when I had a good night sleep.

ITALY DEATH TOLL FROM CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK RISES BY 651 TO 5,476 -OFFICIAL

TOTAL NUMBER OF CONFIRMED CASES OF CORONAVIRUS IN ITALY RISES TO 59,138 FROM 53,578 ON SATURDAY - OFFICIAL

Also PPE shortage causing rifts between departments, our department covers the entire hospital, so we don’t get our own stock of PPEs, instead we grab our PPEs from each unit we frequent, however RNs of each unit are now keeping their stockpile behind a lock door only to be used by their own unit which kind of leaves Respiratory almost begging for protective gear, since we are not technically nursing...made a post on IG and it got some traction and even got a few inquiries from journalist from a couple of networks for interviews, but I declined, so since then I made another post seeing if I can reach someone with the resources to donate one PPEs

Kind of crazy that I even have to go this route when I work for one of the largest hospitals in the country...

Bro....whoever mentioned Snow Piercer in here yesterday...thank you.

Just watched it.

Furious as we absorbed the messages and paid attention the the metaphors of how some people could have so much and other so little and the ones on top are completely oblivious.

Had a 45 minute philosophical discussion on classes and revolution. And how much easier it would be to revolt than people think.

Then another 1hr discussion about how you can repopulate the earth and a scenario of how the earth was resetting itself and the 2 kids would be like the neanderthal, learning and doing everything for the first time and creating the new world and living off seal meat lol.

Movie was fire.
Yeah that's Bong Joon Ho for you. Of course watch Parasite if y'all haven't already.

Back
Top Bottom