Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
jqc5nrdzy8o41.jpg

For me, a haircut just makes me feel better. My mood instantly changes. I almost feel bummed out when i wait too long to get a hair cut. I have caucasian hair and it grows fast. Need a cut every 3 weeks at most. Usually try to get one every 2 weeks.

Would love it if work said we would be out for 2 more months. I would go ahead and shave it all off.

A fourth TSA screening officer at Orlando International Airport has tested positive for Covid-19 - Miami Herald

Good news. We eclipsed Spain, Germany, Iran, and France. But they aren’t growing as fast as us. Good news for them. USA struggle is getting real.
All the others are watching as we respond.

FDA relaxes oversight of ventilators in effort to boost supply
Aimed at increasing the availability of ventilators and accessories, the FDA has temporarily relaxed its standards enabling medical device makers to more easily make changes to existing products (e.g. changing suppliers or materials without an agency review and sign-off process). This includes the use of non-medical device manufacturers which will add substantial capacity.

Hospitals and healthcare professionals may use ventilators normally intended for other environments (e.g., masks used when transporting patients in an ambulance). Healthcare personnel will also be able to use ventilators beyond their indicated shelf lives.

The FDA is encouraging all ventilator makers, domestic or foreign, to apply for emergency use authorization to allow U.S. distribution.

On Friday, March 20, it issued a letter to healthcare providers relaxing its standards of surgical gloves, including allowing the use of nonsterile disposable patient examination gloves for routine patient care and using them beyond the manufacturer-designated shelf life.

If this last week wasnt surreal enough..

Next 4 weeks are going to really demand the best out of everyone. Gotta shut everytHing in NYC down man.. one person leaves the house.. minimal contact.

everyone and everything is telling us it will only be worse before it gets better.

time to reallymake good habits and practices .

What this is I’m hearing that Trump is trying to get the fair trial process omitted.

Back
Top Bottom