Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Been going to my barber's crib for 3+ years now so I'm unaffected luckily.

Just because you’re unaffected doesn’t mean when you leave his crib you’ll be uninfected

1584848050402.jpeg

Drove past the beach this afternoon.

I really wanted to take a video of everyone and make a "WANTED" video. My brother is a doctor at a hospital where there's a few confirmed cases. ****'s making me lose sleep

I've lost wait since I started quarantining last Friday. 2 pounds. Just not in the mood to eat junk outside of meals I guess.

I was working out heaving taking boxing classes 4 times a week for about a month coming into the Covid-19 era. Hard working on the cardio at home.
Skip & Run?

Like in Rocky movies

hadn't been out since tues and went to the corner grocery store tonight and everything was pretty much gone. good to see them do their part in "social distancing" as they had markers outside and only allowed a certain number of patrons. was required to purell prior to going in

did not see much folks in the neighborhood on the street

Curious when this talk of retailers improving stock will occur like Trump promised a week ago. Dude was up there calling CEOs of grocery stores on stage like he won a Grammy with his band mates and had these huge promises of truckloads of supplies to restock for people in need and I hear everyday that when someone goes into a store they're still bare

wife? your wife aint seen you lookin bummy?

my girl gonna get this patchy *** nasty beard until the quarantine is over

of course my wife has seen me looking bummy, doesn’t mean I want to look that way.

^^ I thought he was being sarcastic. No way he meant that seriously....

dead *** bruh. Been with my wife for almost 14 years and still try to court her

Last edited:
The black market for haircuts in the hood is gonna be BOOMING. Barbers probably got the news and were like
1584846808216.gif

Knowing damn well as long as cars are allowed on the road that they’ll be making house calls and TAXING folks. Barbers won’t be giving discounts either because they know that Trump check will have cleared. They bout to come up.
Was out earlier and saw two chicks sneak into a beauty shop that looked closed to the naked eye :lol:. We out here staying crispy in the prohibition era

This is not going to end well because although it’s less folks on the streets out here in Cali it’s hardly any police presence. Not good.

MF’s all on the HWY speeding, no CHP in sight. You get to the grocery store at 7am waiting in a long and it opens at 8am just to get inside and all the popular stuff is gone and then it’s more long lines for the cashier. :smh:

People don’t understand haircuts while on lockdown?

I like looking good for my wife

I’m prettt sure at this current point in history your wife would your body be in good health than your hair looking good.

Lord willing I’ll be getting a cut Wednesday. Still getting quarantine yawbs so the mid fade is necessary.

I think if you’re procuring quarantine yambs that it’s a mutually beneficial transaction that with one thing in mind and that da crispiness of your cut is the least of her concerns :lol:

can someone explain to me why liquor stores and pot shops where legal are allowed to be open in states with lockdowns
I can somewhat understand the weed stores even though smoking will do more harm than good with this plage
but liquor stores ?

in some states i know liquor stores sell more than liquor
but in nys for example you can only sell liquor and nothing else

Back
Top Bottom