Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
A coworker just shared this picture on fb of some food he made during our quarantine. This is one of the reasons why I don’t do company potlucks. :sick:
F327FD5A-BD67-4B3A-832F-C213D1088308.png

That stove is definitely used to cook crack

i been telling myself for years i gotta learn how to cut my own hair. after having kids i ain't got time to be waitin at the barber and going every other week. now that we on lockdown...guess i finally gotta figure it out myself. not looking forward to this....
aint got time to get a hair cut because of your kids? Come on man, you know that aint true.

Got my “essential critical infrastructure worker” slip that allows me to travel to work. Covers me all the way until May 31

thankful to still have a job and know my income is secure during these weird times. but i cant help but to feel like im being put at risk for the greed of the company.

im a first line supervisor in the semiconductor business. I dont know what we contribute to medically or that is NECESSARY right now. Surely a lot of our customers are closed. I dont produce the material myself and have a work laptop, yet im not authorized to work from home. Everybody above me is “working” remotely. We have people sick, people reporting symptoms or exposure. My job is a mile from the center of my state’s outbreak.

Were told to check our own temperature before we come in, practice social distancing, and use the sanitizer and wipes they provide us.

Sorry for the long crying post but im feeling very unsettled the way my job is handling this

on another note, just signed up for Hulu. Any original programming I should watch? Watching the Wu Tang show and its good. What else? Seems lackluster on Hulu.

Also, if you need something to watch, cop The Invisible Man. Tremendous movie. Was not expecting that at all.

imagine being remembered as the mf who caught IT because he had his barber over crib to take Tinder pics.

...yeah tho, real quiet-like on a Saturday night:

Norman L. Reimer, executive director of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, told Politico the measure was “terrifying,” saying, “Not only would it be a violation of [habeas corpus], but it says ‘affecting pre-arrest.’ So that means you could be arrested and never brought before a judge until they decide that the emergency or the civil disobedience is over. I find it absolutely terrifying. Especially in a time of emergency, we should be very careful about granting new powers to the government.”

...ay ´Merica, don´t let these ugly mfs sell y´all a monorail.

This is not going to end well because although it’s less folks on the streets out here in Cali it’s hardly any police presence. Not good.

MF’s all on the HWY speeding, no CHP in sight. You get to the grocery store at 7am waiting in a long and it opens at 8am just to get inside and all the popular stuff is gone and then it’s more long lines for the cashier. :smh:
That’s not true. Police was all out in Long Beach yesterday night

Back
Top Bottom