Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Are people disinfecting their grocery packages after hitting up the supermarket?

I am.

And to be honest with you, not enough people are taking that into consideration.

I see too many people thinking that they’re taking every precaution and forgetting that the stock guy at their local market could have Covid. So those Oreo’s you just bought could be COOKING you because you had to open the Oreo pack, grab a few, then with the same hand or hands, you’re putting them in your mouth and putting yourself at risk.

I am.

And to be honest with you, not enough people are taking that into consideration.

I see too many people thinking that they’re taking every precaution and forgetting that the stock guy at their local market could have Covid. So those Oreo’s you just bought could be COOKING you because you had to open the Oreo pack, grab a few, then with the same hand or hands, you’re putting them in your mouth and putting yourself at risk.

what about the dollas people use to pay for dem oreos? $$$ could be covered with the virus too. srs.

Had a delivery for 2 chicken and beef shawarma plates. They didnt show up in the alotted time.

Cancelled the delivery, got the fee and the food. Food for tonight and tomorrow

Just tastes better when you get paid to eat it 😋

uber eats still busy?

cooking to food to go was busy as hell tonight.

I’m just hustling a couple days a week but I’m stoked for the full time guys. They are making twice as much as they normally would because they are making it rain tips. :lol:

we started selling off all the booze too. F it, no laws during a pandemic.

what about the dollas people use to pay for dem oreos? $$$ could be covered with the virus too. srs.

I use disposable gloves to handle cash and toss them immediately when I’m done.

For what it’s worth the CDC has mentioned that the fabric and paper combo on American currency isn’t a great surface for Covid to live or thrive, but still gotta be hyper vigilant about handling cash.

uber eats still busy?

cooking to food to go was busy as hell tonight.

I’m just hustling a couple days a week but I’m stoked for the full time guys. They are making twice as much as they normally would because they are making it rain tips. :lol:

we started selling off all the booze too. F it, no laws during a pandemic.
Ya its mad busy. I had a pick up for mcnuggets across the street from the mcd. I walked it there. Walked back to my car, got another pick up at the same mcd.

Another delivery close by, walked it. Came back to another pick up at the mcd, that one was walking distance too. I walked less than 10min for all 3 trips :lol:

Saturday night everyones home and drunk/high got the munchies.

Ya its mad busy. I had a pick up for mcnuggets across the street from the mcd. I walked it there. Walked back to my car, got another pick up at the same mcd.

Another delivery close by, walked it. Came back to another pick up at the mcd, that one was walking distance too. I walked less than 10min for all 3 trips :lol:

hell yeah, get that bread man. :pimp:

man my wife runs the place I help out at. She wanted to close. I was like you’re wilding because to go is gonna be lit. Sure enough it’s busy af.

someone got married in their house today and picked up 500 dollars worth of fried chicken, burgers and pizza. :lol:

you think Canada is gonna go in full lockdown mode where only grocery stores are open? We aren’t yet, hopefully it doesn’t come to that. Corona isn’t hitting us like NY and Seattle.

I rarely see people pay with cash it’s all credit cards
Every once in awhile I’ll see someone bust out a check
I didn’t even know stores still accepted checks lol

hell yeah, get that bread man. :pimp:

man my wife runs the place I help out at. She wanted to close. I was like you’re wilding because to go is gonna be lit. Sure enough it’s busy af.

someone got married in their house today and picked up 500 dollars worth of fried chicken, burgers and pizza. :lol:

you think Canada is gonna go in full lockdown mode where only grocery stores are open? We aren’t yet, hopefully it doesn’t come to that. Corona isn’t hitting us like NY and Seattle.
It wouldnt surprise me. A lot of places are on reduced hours, probably just a matter of time.

Wild being downtown at 11pm-12am on a saturday and there isnt a soul

This is not going to end well because although it’s less folks on the streets out here in Cali it’s hardly any police presence. Not good.

MF’s all on the HWY speeding, no CHP in sight. You get to the grocery store at 7am waiting in a long and it opens at 8am just to get inside and all the popular stuff is gone and then it’s more long lines for the cashier. :smh:
CHP hot on the 80. Folks being blurped all day. Been back and forth from sac to SF all week and it’s crackin. Hemis racing 50s and buckets racing anybody and they mamas

:smh:
A coworker just shared this picture on fb of some food he made during our quarantine. This is one of the reasons why I don’t do company potlucks. :sick:
F327FD5A-BD67-4B3A-832F-C213D1088308.png

Looks like some Scamburger Scalper

Whenever I see you in a thread, you’re always getting that paper. Respect the hell out of your grind man :pimp: :nthat: I know the NBA being shut down has probably got you feeling some type of way, though :lol: Hopefully you’re able to supplement that revenue through some other ventures

Bro....whoever mentioned Snow Piercer in here yesterday...thank you.

Just watched it.

Furious as we absorbed the messages and paid attention the the metaphors of how some people could have so much and other so little and the ones on top are completely oblivious.

Had a 45 minute philosophical discussion on classes and revolution. And how much easier it would be to revolt than people think.

Then another 1hr discussion about how you can repopulate the earth and a scenario of how the earth was resetting itself and the 2 kids would be like the neanderthal, learning and doing everything for the first time and creating the new world and living off seal meat lol.

Movie was fire.

I'm about to look into Uber eats, door dash, etc. Ppl are tipping hella nice. Myself included.

I am.

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare

I and others i've seen in public are wearing rubber/latex gloves while food shopping, and i'm wiping down the push carts with the free disinfectant wipes you get at the front of the store.

About to get my n95 masks for free from someone who works at a lab.

#lifesgood #illbeaight

Back
Top Bottom