Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am.

And to be honest with you, not enough people are taking that into consideration.

I see too many people thinking that they’re taking every precaution and forgetting that the stock guy at their local market could have Covid. So those Oreo’s you just bought could be COOKING you because you had to open the Oreo pack, grab a few, then with the same hand or hands, you’re putting them in your mouth and putting yourself at risk.
I was thinking this last night as I picked up a pizza in the cardboard box

Elon Musk: Should Have 1000 Ventilators Next Week, + 250,000 N95 Masks For Hospitals Tomorrow — CleanTechnica Exclusive

After all these pages I'm still confused about the difference between the corona virus and covid-19 :lol: I thought corona was the virus and covid-19 is the disease the corona virus causes? Is there a difference, is there a separate test for each?

Got my “essential critical infrastructure worker” slip that allows me to travel to work. Covers me all the way until May 31

thankful to still have a job and know my income is secure during these weird times. but i cant help but to feel like im being put at risk for the greed of the company.

im a first line supervisor in the semiconductor business. I dont know what we contribute to medically or that is NECESSARY right now. Surely a lot of our customers are closed. I dont produce the material myself and have a work laptop, yet im not authorized to work from home. Everybody above me is “working” remotely. We have people sick, people reporting symptoms or exposure. My job is a mile from the center of my state’s outbreak.

Were told to check our own temperature before we come in, practice social distancing, and use the sanitizer and wipes they provide us.

Sorry for the long crying post but im feeling very unsettled the way my job is handling this

Same boat as you buddy. I work for a firearm/firearm accessory company and business is THROUGH THE ROOF. I am the operations manager so everybody above me to expecting me to keep everything pushing forward to capitalize on the huge increase in sales. They are telling me to tell my employees to work 14 hour shifts. Lack of sleep just kills the immune system.

Since the lockdown went into effect in our state starting monday, the CEO is trying so hard to reclassify us as part of the "defense industry" since we sell to police stations. Essential employees including the defense sector are required to show up to work.

Money runs the world.

Same boat as you buddy. I work for a firearm/firearm accessory company and business is THROUGH THE ROOF. I am the operations manager so everybody above me to expecting me to keep everything pushing forward to capitalize on the huge increase in sales. They are telling me to tell my employees to work 14 hour shifts. Lack of sleep just kills the immune system.

The CEO is trying so hard to reclassify us as part of the "defense industry" since we sell to police stations.

Money runs the world.
Construction has been considered essential in Illinois so I will be AT work on monday (even though I have a desk job and was told to take my work station home in friday in case we weren't deemed essential).

As Crown said, thankful for the income I'll be able to make, but definitely feel like we're being out at risk. I work with folks who have to do in home visits.

90477098_2610286652631169_6772792740049584128_n.jpg

trump is going to lose in nov.....when people review his timeline and his dumb dumb words its going to end him.....

i'm watching kimmel from 3/5/20 he had the nerve to say this was not a big deal and the 3% death rate is over blown....his hunch its much lower than 1%.....he says you can go to work with this virus......same day the guy who should not have been leading this effort VP said if you're sick you should stay home........he was so out of touch and maybe still is

Good. The more people who test, the more who’s likely to not have it and stop hoarding toilet paper and all the meat
I am a little conflicted on the testing. We should test anyone we can, but what is going to prevent the folks who test negative from catching it later?

If there is a shortage of test right now, perhaps they should be left for the hospitals and doctors offices. Hell, even given th supermarkets for anyone that enters seems decent.

Color me suspicious if there ends up being isolated inmates who have no contact with human life, and they’ve been locked away years, and they end up sick with this.
Theres a lot of rural folks who will magically come down with this virus too. For awhile, they were tracking if it was travel related or community spread. They’ve since given up. It’s just here now.

A few pages back, they mention 50 cases going back to one conference in a hotel. I wonder if they can back track and find out how they were infected. Does it take one person constantly being in close contact with another. Like multiple coughs and droplet spreads right in ones face? Or can it be as innocent as someone sneezing and touching a door handle, and 50’others getting it that way?

I ask all this because they’re saying a store employee A few miles from my house contracted this via community spread.

is this political backed? Those charts are alarming. But they seem odd. Infections dont just ramp up and fall off lol

Back
Top Bottom