Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
You notice these fools at the gas station not wearing gloves? I don't trust cash change so I gave dude last dollar in quarters. He didn't flinch then grabbed them out of my hand smh.
I really dont want to deal with the folks in retail wearing the glove. God forbid the glove was needed because someone handed them something with the virus on it. Now the virus is on a section of the glove and whatever else the glove may touch, including the change the person may give to you.

I totally get why they wear them. I do believe it is putting others are greater risk however.

liyz66p0o2o41.png

Last edited:
Ok so once you get Covid are you gonna start going through the sickness? and get over it if you’re lucky?
Can you stay home and try and fight it or would have to go to hospital?
some people testing positive and aint even felt symptoms?

id like to see someone breakdown their sickness.
like Elva and Hanks testing positive and how are they now?

Ok so once you get Covid are you gonna start going through the sickness? and get over it if you’re lucky?

Hanks just did he felt tired

I’m tired and I don’t even have it

the majority of people have no or mild symptoms. last I checked, 5% need to be hospitalized; 2% on ICU; 1% on a ventilator.

how did it get so bad in new york
Many have ignored the quarantine and despite the place being less crowded than the norm, somehow fools are still showing up in your personal space. And all the public transit cleaning that they are allegedly doing is all for show.

They've ignored the quarantine and despite the place being less crowded than the norm, somehow fools are still showing up in your personal space. And all the public transit cleaning that they are allegedly doing is all for show.
@soundcloud tourism, tons of ppl, and a lot the rich ppl travel to a lot to european countries and or have vacation homes over there.

It bugs me when people on twitter say dumb **** like "the hospital wouldn't test me bc I had mild symptoms after my roommate tested positive. The government wants to keep numbers low!!"

Yeah it keeps infected numbers low but it makes the death rate higher. If you test 1000 people and 4 die, that's 4% rate as opposed to them testing 4000 with most having mild, low risk symptoms and now the death rate is only 1%

How many of you in here know someone personally who's gotten corona or tested positive and has had severe symptoms? or even someone you know who knows someone?
also anyone in here work in a hospital in NY or a hospital in general and can attest first hand that hospitals are packed?

How many of you in here know someone personally who's gotten corona or tested positive and has had severe symptoms? or even someone you know who knows someone?
also anyone in here work in a hospital in NY or a hospital in general and can attest first hand that hospitals are packed?

My bro assigns beds for patients at a hospital here, its packed af. He has to work a double tonight, he came back on his break shocked for the first time with how busy it is, def running out of beds but they are converting other floors to use for presumed/confirmed covid patients.

Bad news: running out of beds due to presumed/confirmed cases

Good news: no deaths yet, people recovingand being discharged at a decent pace.

I want to ask him the conditions of these patients, whether a lot of mild cases are getting beds or these are all serious cases. I dont know if he has access to that kinda info though.

Oh and another thing, he did say a lot of MILD type cases are rushing to the ER, please dont do this. I believe they will only test and take in, at this point, serious cases. Its just getting too hectic.

South Korea has tested by far the most people. Here are the results. Do with it what you will.

81 deaths / 320,000 tested.

.02% death rate of people tested. That’s not to say they all had the virus obviously.

Back
Top Bottom