Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

24AF12F3-CC98-4DE9-9B2E-B599A3F31D0D.gif

Weren't you doubting the efficacy of a 2-week quarantine and now you have first hand demonstration of why it's necessary?

No. What I said was I don’t see where the end in sight is with this whole thing. Every person in the country isn’t “going into a 2 week quarantine.” Half my IG are chicks like “#QuarantineLife” and they’re just drinking together in a house instead of a bar. Then they’ll do that with several other people throughout the week. Plenty of restaurants and department stores are closed yet the gyms (the dirtiest place of them all) are still open in my town. So unless they legit enforce a strict lockdown where you can’t leave your house for anything at all for a period of time and have cops guarding the roads then there’s no way to actually prevent people from continuing to spread this with 99% of them not even knowing they have it.

Automatic BOOST to Communities Act Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib (MI-13)
I. Summary: In response to the Coronavirus crisis, the Automatic BOOST to Communities Act would immediately provide a U.S. Debit Card pre-loaded with $2000 to every person in America. Each card would be recharged with $1,000 monthly until one year after the end of the Coronavirus crisis.

II. Guaranteeing Universality “Every person” includes: a. Dependents, so a couple with two children would receive 4 x $2000 = $8000 in total. b. Non-citizens, including undocumented people, permanent residents, and temporary visitors whose stay exceeds three months. c. Individuals who do not have a bank account, social security number, or permanent address. d. People living in unincorporated territories or protectorates and Americans living abroad. e. To ensure that this program is as universal and comprehensive as possible, the U.S. Treasury will develop its list of eligible individuals in coordination with the Internal Revenue Service, the Social Security Administration, the Federal Election Commission, and every other relevant federal, state, and local government agency, including state-level Departments of Motor Vehicles (DMVs).

III. Distributing the Money a. The pre-paid cards would be distributed as U.S. Debit Cards and would be administered by the U.S. Treasury’s Bureau of the Fiscal Service. b. These pre-paid digital cash cards could be used to withdraw physical currency at regular ATMs or FDIC-insured banks or credit unions or make payments at Point-ofSale terminals, as well as online. In addition, these cards could be topped-up with additional funds as needed, during and after the crisis. c. All cardholder and interchange fees associated with use of distributed cards would be waived for the duration of the Coronavirus crisis. d. The program would establish a common database of recipients identified by name and/or, where available, Employer Identification Numbers (EINs). Identifying information would not be shared with any other federal, state, or local agency, or any e. Any individual who receives, activates, and uses more than the maximum number of cards authorized for themselves and their dependents, either as a result of fraud or administrative error, would have excess funds reclaimed in the future via appropriate mechanisms (i.e., tax refund deduction). Automatic Boost to Communities Act Policy Proposal Rep. Rashida Tlaib (MI-13) f. Cards would be distributed in three ways: 1. Direct Mail: All individuals with an active address on file with any government agency would have a card sent to them to that address via USPS. 2. In Person Pick-Up: Individuals who do not have a permanent address, or who otherwise cannot or do not receive their U.S. Debit Card by mail—including undocumented people, permanent residents, and temporary visitors whose stay exceeds three months—could also obtain one directly from any FDIC-insured bank or credit union, or temporary card distribution stations that would be placed at local post offices and U.S. embassies overseas. 3. At-Risk Outreach: A dedicated Emergency Responder Corps would perform outreach to at-risk populations, including people who are elderly, homeless, physically disabled, or live in remote areas, to ensure they receive their U.S. Debit Card and to simultaneously perform a general wellness check in case they need additional targeted assistance.

IV. Funding the Program a. This Automatic BOOST to Communities Act would be a money-financed fiscal program for which no additional U.S. debt would be issued. b. Instead, the program would be funded directly from the Treasury, using its legal authority to create money via coin seigniorage, which is a statutory delegation of Congress’s constitutional power of the purse. c. The mechanics of this funding approach would be as follows: • The Treasury Secretary would direct the U.S. Mint to issue two $1 trillion platinum coins, under the legal authority provided by 31 U.S.C. § 5112(k). • Congress would direct the Federal Reserve to purchase the newly issued coins at full face value. • The Federal Reserve would complete the purchase by crediting the U.S. Mint’s account at the Fed with $2 trillion in reserves. • The Fed would retain ownership over the two $1 trillion coins permanently in order to ensure its own balance sheet remains fully capitalized by the Treasury. • The Treasury Secretary would “sweep” the newly created reserve funds from the Mint’s account into the regular Treasury General Account. • The Treasury would make the funds available to the Bureau of the Fiscal Service to disperse to every person in America in the form of pre-paid U.S. Debit Cards. d. This approach would preserve the historical separation between fiscal and monetary policy and avoid financial entanglement between the Treasury and the Federal Reserve which would eventually undermine the independence of the Fed. In the long term, the card infrastructure should be converted into a permanent, Treasuryadministered digital public currency wallet system, to serve as a privacy-respecting “eCash” complement to universal Fed Accounts and/or Postal Bank Accounts for All. This proposal should be accompanied by progressive tax reform to ensure that emergency relief provisioning does not exacerbate income or wealth inequality in the long-term.
No way trump or congress sign this with the wording on 2.B

NY throwing in the towel man. This is NOT good news.

Yikes

USA is now the third most infected country. It has surpassed Spain and Germany. 32.4k new cases worldwide today (and counting). This is depressing. Gonna lay low from the bad news for the evening.

Yikes

USA is now the third most infected country. It has surpassed Spain and Germany. 32.4k new cases worldwide today (and counting). This is depressing. Gonna lay low from the bad news for the evening.

Once we ramp up testing some more, we should pass China relatively quickly, probably in less than a week.

Cmon good news come thru, pull up on us.

where the converted manufacturing plants, the hospital conversions, the recovery prognosis, the testing kits and doctors pullin up .

here´s a little, cousin:

Some in Wuhan, the Chinese city hit hardest by the coronavirus, celebrated with fireworks as authorities began removing checkpoints after reporting no new cases for a third day, while other places also eased restrictions.

The command centre handling the crisis ordered that the checkpoints – set up when the city was locked down in January to contain the spread of the virus – be cleared starting from Friday, as Wuhan prepares to return to work.

3 months hardcore lockdown and (reports say) the situation improved enough for people to peek outside.

I think it´s a bit too soon to crank it all the way back up, but a general timeframe is encouraging.

we sacrifice a summer and keep our shiny chrome future with some socioeconomic upgrades.

fair trade...assuming King President Man pulls his ears out of his culo at some point this spring.

the positive tests numbers we ALWAYS knew were high over here stateside... it was just a matter of getting tests out. but to actually see the reports confirming is kind of wicked smh.

such a eerie feeling on the streets of NY. im a history buff so Im hoping that photographers are documenting these insane conditions.... as morbid as everything is... its truly a awe-inspiring time to be a alive. this is our generations war time reality. except the enemy is invisible.

in a decade, these images of restaurants with no tables and people wearing masks to do daily acitivities will be akin to those images of towns wearing plague masks and such.

so their 3 month lockdown i would say optimistically could be about 2 months for us... hopefully with our leaders utilizing empirical information and tactics that can accelerate control...

like someone had posted before . a peak in cases by the end of april and then a gradual decrease from there would be more than a godsend... May 16th is 8 weeks away. about 60 days away.

Quarantine yambs is overrated 😩😩

I want my space back :smh: :lol:

type that sentence again in 12 weeks.

Meanwhile i'm over here working out getting ready for the influx of lonely, horny quarantine or breakup quarantine yambs that will be flowing when this is up. Gonna need strength.

now THAT´s the market to watch.

so their 3 month lockdown i would say optimistically could be about 2 months for us... hopefully with our leaders utilizing empirical information and tactics that can accelerate control...

like someone had posted before . a peak in cases by the end of april and then a gradual decrease from there would be more than a godsend... May 16th is 8 weeks away. about 60 days away.

um...yeah, that´s 3 months from the time anything big is done about it...we´re still waiting for that day.

meanwhile my parents live in the NY metro...I´m losing sleep.

Meanwhile i'm over here working out getting ready for the influx of lonely, horny quarantine or breakup quarantine yambs that will be flowing when this is up. Gonna need strength.

You coming out the hyperbolic chamber a new you....I’m coming out this chamber...aged, annoyed and 5 lbs heavier and questioning relationships :lol:.

Maaaaaan :smh:

the positive tests numbers we ALWAYS knew were high over here stateside... it was just a matter of getting tests out. but to actually see the reports confirming is kind of wicked smh.

such a eerie feeling on the streets of NY. im a history buff so Im hoping that photographers are documenting these insane conditions.... as morbid as everything is... its truly a awe-inspiring time to be a alive. this is our generations war time reality. except the enemy is invisible.

in a decade, these images of restaurants with no tables and people wearing masks to do daily acitivities will be akin to those images of towns wearing plague masks and such.
Might take my camera out tomorrow to snap some pics.

word to Wedding crashers, nothing makes chicks hornier and ready than tragedy. when this crisis is voer there will undoubtedly be an increase in pregnancies and STDs. it literally goes hand in hand .

and although this workforce shutdown isnt exactly straight up LOCKDOWN, I believe that the combination of call to arms for PPE manufacturing and hospital resources (medical personnel, beds and respirators), and the decrease in human contact (ALOT NEEDS TO BE DONE - i have friends who work at TJs and WFs and they cannot believe there is not some type of limit to how many customers can be in the store at a time. what is the point of social distancing if 6 people are huddled over eachother trying to grab rigatoni shells?), along with extra support from whoever, the curb can be accelerated. very hopeful though, and like i said, Optimistically speaking.

it could all be so simple... as insane as that sounds.. just like in basketball, you get everyone to buy in to the coachs gameplan and we can execute a play. right now a lot of people are still trying to buy in...some dont believe in the gameplan, some dont care. it could all be so simple man but thats what makes us human thats what put us here in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom