Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
please do.. its a service to future generations. if i didnt have work id spend most of my time videotaping rides throughout NYC....

those old videos of the LA riots , or blackouts from Hurricane sandy are incredible time pieces. future generations will be amazed and without a doubt learn from it.

i would implore everyone with a good camera and a car to do a service for the future and document the conditions we're living in. safety first of course.

Over the past 2 weeks I haven't been able to find ground turkey anywhere. Trader Joes, Kroger, Tom Thumb, Target etc.

In fact in most of those places all of the meat shelves were pretty barren. Kind of unsettling, going to go back out tomorrow to look for salmon and I guess any other proteins I can get my hands on
Yeah I’m having the same problem. Ground turkey at stores pretty much done but on a positive I did finally find some at Costco and my independent grocery store in my neighborhood sells ground chicken that they do themselves. So maybe look for that. That’s what I was buying right now and is great.

please do.. its a service to future generations. if i didnt have work id spend most of my time videotaping rides throughout NYC....

those old videos of the LA riots , or blackouts from Hurricane sandy are incredible time pieces. future generations will be amazed and without a doubt learn from it.

i would implore everyone with a good camera and a car to do a service for the future and document the conditions we're living in. safety first of course.

Look up Action Kid on YouTube. He has plenty of vids of NY while riding his bike as well walking around in neighborhoods

Someone just posted this in one of my Discords lmfaooo

Attachments

• unknown.png
    unknown.png
    359.2 KB · Views: 560
Blake P Blake P

Zinc and vitamin C boost the immune system, they dont have antiviral properties (or atleast none proven). I take it all the time when I feel a cold coming along.

The mechanism of action of hydroxychloroquine against a virus is still unknown. I read that in 2005 during experiments involving SARS they saw antiviral activity in animal cells, which was encouraging, so they went back to that drug now. Its "assumed" that the drug changes the pH during the viral entry and late stages of replication.

You're right, the Zpak has much better activity against bacterial infections. It's use as combination therapy is mainly to decrease the symptoms and any bacterial infections related to pneumonia.

Back
Top Bottom