Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
What leads you to think this?

my guess is because it's everywhere
i cant see people who eat animals or people being infected can pass something like this so quickly to others
also not everyone eats wild animals as we all know

if you have this everything you touch from clothing to your body to the people you come in contact and everything in between gets infected
this cant be from nature
of course i can be very wrong but i dont think i am

Last edited:
Pics of said pass
Touch and go as we go along.
Might be other drafts coming.
20200321_020556.jpg

my guess is because it's everywhere
i cant see people who eat animals or people being infected can pass something like this so quickly to others
also not everyone eats wild animals as we all know

if you have this everything you touch from clothing to your body to the people you come in contact and everything in between gets infected
this cant be from nature
of course i can be very wrong but i dont think i am
But this is like the exact reason why scientists say it came from and animal.

Bats have very strong immune systems apparently and can harbour a lot or very strong viruses.

Because humans have no immunity to these diseases it spreads and kills people very quickly.

Other examples of diseases humans get passed on by animals: malaria, lyme disease, west nile, norwalk?sp, dengue?sp, rabies

I’m not saying I know the answers for certain, but I’m not gonna assume it’s man made disease created in a laboratory for the destruction of mankind.

In regards to the N95 masks at work (hospital) they gave me a sticky with my size on the back of my badge/ID (I think it's like 1890 or something). They ask my size and I show em' the back. I assume it's something similar at other hospitals

so then in this case, people are not really getting fitted each time they use a mask. They are being worn incorrectly even by the professions.

You don’t get fit tested every time to use it, just once a year or like stated earlier, with facial structure changes, e.g. shaved facial hair, loss/gain weight in face,etc.

Big ups to the seemingly local restaurants providing free meals and such. The government shuts them down and they provide the goods within days. it takes outside the county measures for the elderly to get accommodated. We had to get the sheriffs and police involved to legally help them.

I hope we don’t forget those that were leaders and those that went into the fetal position and hoped the county or state responded.
We will overcome.
My area has small time restaurants going all in with FREE meals for all. Some have free meals for school aged kids. All at the same time they know the county or state shut them down

there’s good people out there. The government seems to be hindering that.

we were sent a very similar template today by our trade association to modify and give to our employees in case they’re asked to prove that they work for a company that’s deemed an “essential business” during this shelter in place declaration
Too lazy for the Ron Paul "it's happening" gif?
Haha..

Here’s what’s happening. Healthcare workers are on the frontline without being tested. Majority will be asymptomatic and unknowingly and unintentionally passing it along to the same patients they are treating. You’re going to the hospital to be evaluated and tested by relatively young nurses, PAs, docs only to catch it at the hospital. Numbers will continue to rise, it’s inevitable.

A combination of treatment and taper of hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin (Zpak) shows lots of promise. Cleared the virus close to 100% in most patients. Only problem is it’s best to avoid in the elderly as it can increase risks of vision problems and QT prolongation (a severe heart rate/rhythm condition).

My professional advice to anyone that knows a prescriber. Get yourself one that'll send these scripts to your pharmacy. Get a quantity of 30 of hydroxychloroquine 200mg just in case.

The dosing is 2 tablets twice a day on day 1 then 1 tablet twice daily for 4 days.

Thank you for that information! Is there any truth to the discussions I’ve seen that indicate chloroquine isn’t what actually kills the virus, but merely “opens” the infected cells and allows zinc (whether already present in the body naturally or sufficiently supplemented) to attack and kill the virus? It can’t be the zpak since it wouldn’t have any effect on virus, right? Perhaps the zpak is just aiding any secondary bacterial infection in the lungs? I’m already a believer in the antiviral properties of zinc (been taking a zinc + vitamin c supplement for several months and always take zicam when I feel a cold coming on) so this would make perfect sense to me.

But this is like the exact reason why scientists say it came from and animal.

Bats have very strong immune systems apparently and can harbour a lot or very strong viruses.

Because humans have no immunity to these diseases it spreads and kills people very quickly.

Other examples of diseases humans get passed on by animals: malaria, lyme disease, west nile, norwalk?sp, dengue?sp, rabies

I’m not saying I know the answers for certain, but I’m not gonna assume it’s man made disease created in a laboratory for the destruction of mankind.

i’ve read that also that because bats can fly they are immune to lots of diseases but I’m still unsure

Dude talking about a notice for an imminent shutdown is onto something.
Just got my "pass". Supposed to have it at all times apparently.
I have been honest about this man... no reason for me to make up **** or lie. Whether it happens or not, I dont know. I just been letting you know what has been verified for your own good and prep work.

Not my style to play around with **** like this, I hope we all make it ....

First 2 coronavirus deaths reported in Singapore. Also, cases there are rising. 40 today (second highest daily total) and 47 two days ago (highest daily total).

SPAIN'S CORONAVIRUS CASES RISE TO 24,926 FROM 19,980 IN PREVIOUS TALLY - HEALTH MINISTRY

SPAIN'S CORONAVIRUS DEATH TOLL RISES TO 1,326 FROM 1,002 IN PREVIOUS TALLY - HEALTH MINISTRY

GERMANY'S ROBERT KOCH INSTITUTE SAYS NUMBER OF CONFIRMED CORONAVIRUS CASES IN GERMANY RISES BY 2,705 TO 16,662

ROBERT KOCH INSTITUTE SAYS TOTAL NUMBER OF DEATHS IN GERMANY FROM CORONAVIRUS AT 47, AN INCREASE OF 16 FROM 31 REPORTED ON FRIDAY

Back
Top Bottom