Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I appreciate your work and what you're doing

I just find it very ironic that you were complaining about the lady wearing her scarf

Now you are the one who might have to wear the scarf

Think about the non covid-19 patients you'll be treating with the scarf on and what they're thinking

It's all about perspective
Yeap already said this ...

Dude went from no self quarantine to shut it down MFs.

This may sound stupid as I don’t know much about pathogens and airborne this or that, but would a plastic shield or glass shield not help just a tiny bit? A thick wool scarf would provide zero protection? What about a scuba mask? Do we not have adult sized incubators?

Yeap already said this ...

Dude went from no self quarantine to shut it down MFs.
I don't think he's ever said that.

He's been saying voluntary isolation was not going to work because there's going to be ppl that won't follow guidelines. Ej. Ppl falling in line at game stop for a release.

You really cant let it go huh. Not even gonna entertain this anymore.
nah not only did you adamantly double down on your misinformation but you tripled down with arrogance while actual medical professionals were telling you otherwise.
what do you do for a living? don't you sell sneakers or something? have a seat.
you don't know anything and are a big part of the problem why people are just now taking it seriously

Man, I dont know what to think ....

They keep telling us, wear something because it helps but then you have you ... saying otherwise....

Well imma wear something because you have constantly been behind what everyone has been telling us.

No offense ....
yeah, i don't understand how wearing a mask is worst than not wearing a mask. Even heard it on the news from experts.

You're gonna tell me I'm doing more harm by putting up a barrier in front of me? I'll take my chances

what kind of breathing contraptions were the doctors wearing in the movie The Flu? Never saw those before but it looked like a great idea

I don't think he's ever said that.

He's been saying voluntary isolation was not going to work because there's going to be ppl that won't follow guidelines. Ej. Ppl falling in line at game stop for a release.
That's what he said recently, not what I understood early on.

People were trying to explain and breaking down how to flatten the curve to him.

Welp, I actually feel better at this point but my fever is rising now. It jumped up to 37.7
I’ve been measuring hourly since this morning and it stayed at 37.3 or 37.4 the whole time.

That’s a pretty high temperature for me as my standard temperature is typically low, like 36.1
I can’t remember the last time I actually had a fever, for some reason my temperature generally used to go the other way. I’ve had pneumonia twice and both times I had ‘cold fever’, my temperature would lower to the low 35 range.

I can take deep breaths with less pain now and the urge to cough when doing so has decreased significantly. So far I’ve only coughed while taking a deep breath.

I feel like there’s a specific point on my back that keeps producing a strange inner dull pain.
It’s just an annoyance but I remember having an almost identical feeling back when I had pneumonia.

Either way I’ll be damned if I let a virus weaken my resolve to remain calm and positive.

Last edited:
nah not only did you adamantly double down on your misinformation but you tripled down with arrogance while actual medical professionals were telling you otherwise.
what do you do for a living? don't you sell sneakers or something? have a seat.
you don't know anything and are a big part of the problem why people are just now taking it seriously
I have always thought picasso swerve picasso swerve was a one upper.

Always has a story or a friend that know something/someone.

IF COVID19 is or becomes Aerosol...N95 won't be as protective since the virus' size is small enough to pass through ... N100 or P100 and up.

**** IS GETTING REAL REAL ....

JUST RECEIVED AN EMAIL WITH AN ATTACHMENT STATING MISSION ESSENTIAL.

JUST IN CASE YOURE STOPPED AND ASKED WHERE ARE YOU HEADING

THANK YOU LORD, CLOSE EVERYTHING DOWN.

The 2019-2020 flu season in general was very bad.

I hate self-diagnosing myself, but I'm on the same page with you guys.

I had the worst flu like symptoms in January. Started from fever to muscle pain, then I couldnt breathe for literally 3 weeks straight. Barely could formulate a sentence, nagging dry cough that stopped in February.
You work in healthcare right? :lol:

It likely wasn’t covid-19 considering lunar new year was January 25

It likely wasn’t spread around the world until after that

First case was around end of November

Spread around Wuhan in December

spread around China in January

the Chinese govt should pay for what they've done IMHO.
not the Chinese ppl. the govt. not Asian ppl. the Chinese govt.
I don't know what that looks like but surely govts around the world have got to consider their options once all of this is over. investigations need to be thoroughly done.

the same goes for any person in and out of congress here in the u.s. and elsewhere that had info that did not share it and that sold off stock.

indicted, tried and convicted. ALL OF THEM.

drawn and quartered, more like.

...yeah tho, I wonder how impressed Boris Yeltsin would be with an American supermarket on 3 20 2020?

Welp, I actually feel better at this point but my fever is rising now. It jumped up to 37.7
I’ve been measuring hourly since this morning and it stayed at 37.3 or 37.4 the whole time.

That’s a pretty high temperature for me as my standard temperature is typically low, like 36.1
I can’t remember the last time I actually had a fever, for some reason my temperature generally used to go the other way. I’ve had pneumonia twice and both times I had ‘cold fever’, my temperature would lower to the low 35 range.

I can take deep breaths with less pain now and the urge to cough when doing so has decreased significantly. So far I’ve only coughed while taking a deep breath.

I feel like there’s a specific point on my back that keeps producing a strange inner dull pain.
It’s just an annoyance but I remember having an almost identical feeling back when I had pneumonia.

Either way I’ll be damned if I let a virus weaken my resolve to remain calm and positive.
Have you been out and about much in the previous 2 weeks?

Maybe with HIV it was more of a Springbreaker mentality. As in: Let's continue to engage ina bunch of debauchery, cuz it's only the gays, who catch the bug."
Truth is they were taking lots of drugs during these era so their immune system didn't have a chance against hiv. Disco times with poppers, coke, mixed with anal...

Back
Top Bottom