Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hearing possible nationwide LOCKDOWN starting sunday night. Prepare for at least of week of not being able to leave the house at all. If you're so inclined to believe this
They will do a nationwide "shelter in place" order before they do a full lockdown. We can still go out with a shelter in place order.

Where are you hearing this?

They will do a nationwide "shelter in place" order before they do a full lockdown. We can still go out with a shelter in place order.

Where are you hearing this?
I mean yea that makes more sense. But maybe they're seeing how half assed Californians are treating it and saying nah we need to go harder.

The only reason I took this with any seriousness is because of who told me. He's a very high profile person who even has his own private jet and yet he's concerned that he'll be stuck where he's currently at as of Sunday night and unable to get home until it ends.

But of course, with this stuff its hard to say how reliable his source is whether he believes it to be reliable or not.

82qh8ubopvn41.jpg

New York is giving a whopping 48 hour notice. Grocery stores are going to be an unparalleled madhouse.

Last edited:
quarantine facility @ the sheraton in pomona, ca.. just announced

I went to the leasing office to ask if I could borrow 2 dumbbells, she said several people have asked but they can't because everything has been "officially sterilized" already. I just gotta make these two 25lb dumbbells work.

Back
Top Bottom