Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
so let me get this straight. They said people who wear masks around town are not helping themselves and they should only be worn if you are sick so you cant pass it around.

But medical field is wearing the masks because they are around people who are sick.

Whats the difference besides the fact that medical personnel are around much more infected cases than I would be walking around town in my stores.

So which one is it? I was laughed at for having masks and told it won't help you, but the medical personnel is begging for these same masks.
Who laughed???

**** them idiots ..

To each their own to believe what they want, but all I’m saying is even when we’re transferring covid positive patients from one place to another, we always put a mask on them and wear our PPE as staff. Again the WHO and CDC (from what I’m aware of) have removed airborne precautions for covid, even if it may be for just conserving PPE. With TB patients that are 100% airborne precautions, we always put a mask on when transferring them around, and that’s literally all we can do and actually do to prevent them from spreading it during that time. So I don’t know if I would necessarily say a mask does nothing, especially if you believe the CDC and WHO.

U.S. CDC REPORTS ITS COUNT OF 15,268 CASES OF NEW CORONAVIRUS AS OF PREVIOUS DAY AT 4 PM ET VS PREVIOUS REPORT OF 10,491 CASES ON MARCH 19

U.S. CDC - 201 TOTAL DEATHS DUE TO NEW CORONAVIRUS AS OF PREVIOUS DAY AT 4 PM ET VS 150 DEATHS AS OF PREVIOUS REPORT ON MARCH 19

Ima stop being ignorant and go fill up 3-4 5 gallon jugs of water and get some medicine just in case. Got some can stuff on deck worse comes to worse but I'm not too worried about it.
Dont forget to stack up some ammo fam

A5C811BC-9AF2-4481-ADEF-06186D147A5A.jpeg

Hit up sams club to get some stuff to hold me into April.
People are ridiculous. Instead of TP, now everyone is buying paper towels. I saw some water authority trucks cleaning out sewers early this morning. People are obviously flushing random crap down the toilets.
I didn’t realize they imposed a one item per sku limit. Sucks for larger families. One has to improvise. No one wants to eat healthy in these troubling times. Those jimmy dean delights were sitting all alone. Same with salad mix, cucumbers, and tomatoes.

Not me, them. If I'm asymptomatic meaning NOT coughing or sneezing, can't I transmit it by breathing or talking to someone? Wearing a scarf wont do anything to prevent me from infecting OTHERS?

Wearing a mask or scarf will do absolutely nothing filtering a pathogen when is airborn....no matter who wears it.

So it's mostly droplet precaution but sometimes airborne?

Can only speak for where I’m working, been doing primarily droplet w/face shield + contact for like 2-3weeks now I think. Only time it’s airborne is if there’s something that can essentially shoot it and suspend it in air like a vent,cpap,bipap, nebulizing treatments,etc.

Even in non-negative pressure rooms like in the ED, they’re saying it’s only airborne for one hour after a neb treatment,etc. and then after that it’s back to droplet w/ face shield and contact. Again this only for my hospital.

Yeah downloads are better you will always have it
If something happens to your disc you are screwed

Back
Top Bottom