Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
its ridiculous to me to side with the Chinese govt on this when they literally cremated bodies while withholding info. they really said everything is fine while shoving kids into body bags. they really have missing ppl over there that were whistleblowers.

no sir.

tell it like it is. they should be held accountable. FULLY ACCOUNTABLE whatever that looks like.

we are facing the collapse of our economy (and the economies of countries around the world), death, being away from our loved ones, etc. and much of this could have been prevented.

its ridiculous to me to side with the Chinese govt on this when they literally cremated bodies while withholding info. they really said everything is fine while shoving kids into body bags. they really have missing ppl over there that were whistleblowers.

no sir.

tell it like it is. they should be held accountable. FULLY ACCOUNTABLE whatever that looks like.

we are facing the collapse of our economy (and the economies of countries around the world), death, being away from our loved ones, etc. and much of this could have been prevented.

I get it but, we can play the blame game later.

that's not his problem or fault.
like seriously, the Chinese govt is at fault period. ppl are dead because of them. dead.
we have a global pandemic that could have possibly been an epidemic because they withheld information.

that's a problem.

them pinning something that came from china on us is ridiculous. period. it feeds into conspiracy theories here and abroad and endangers US.

there have already been incidents of xenophobia against foreigners over there that feel like americans intentionally infected ppl.

if the govt needs to get on tv and explain this in detail then so be it but na, it is what it is. I woulda ethered them on the mic, presidential or not.

the problem is ppl here are too used to being appeased and too used to being comfortable. no need to play with kids gloves in the face of a pandemic that they tried to cover up.
this president literally does the exact same thing
there are no sides in this

that's not his problem or fault.
like seriously, the Chinese govt is at fault period. ppl are dead because of them. dead.
we have a global pandemic that could have possibly been an epidemic because they withheld information.

that's a problem.

them pinning something that came from china on us is ridiculous. period. it feeds into conspiracy theories here and abroad and endangers US.

there have already been incidents of xenophobia against foreigners over there that feel like americans intentionally infected ppl.

if the govt needs to get on tv and explain this in detail then so be it but na, it is what it is. I woulda ethered them on the mic, presidential or not.

the problem is ppl here are too used to being appeased and too used to being comfortable. no need to play with kids gloves in the face of a pandemic that they tried to cover up.
Playing a blame game helps absolutely no one right now.

China could literally disappear from the map, right now, this very minute, and the rest of the world would still have their hands full dealing with a virus that's indiscriminate to ethnicity.

All the while he's playing the blame game he's exacerbating racial tensions in America that can be avoided if he would stop being petty.

The presidential move would be to work to pull out Americans in China, not start a name calling match and potentially out targets on Asian ppls back in America (or anywhere else for that matter) . Two wrongs don't make a right.

Trump is not even a little bit right in this matter.

I would say that what Trump is doing is worse than what te Chinese government is doing. The Chinese government don't exactly have a responsibility to protect the Americans in China (although that would be the correct thing to do) . But Trump has a responsibility to protect all Americans in America, including those with Chinese ethnicity. And he's failing them.
the Chinese govt did that to americans when they floated the idea that americans brought covid19 into china. period. they are also expelling journalists/media from the u.s. because they don't want the truth to come out.

That yes, but in regards to that other guys post.

People around the world commonly get infected with human coronaviruses 229E, NL63, OC43, and HKU1.

Sometimes coronaviruses that infect animals can evolve and make people sick and become a new human coronavirus. Three recent examples of this are 2019-nCoV, SARS-CoV, and MERS-CoV.

I get it but, we can play the blame game later.
my mom has an underlying condition. my stepfather has an underlying condition and works at a school. I have a two year old son.
I'm not able to wfm yet. i'm still coming into the office.
my grandmother is 80+. my aunt had brain surgery and is in a nursing home.
I can keep going.

my 401k is in shambles.

that's just me. how about you?

i'm not going to defend the Chinese govt on this. not at all. what would that doctor say that DIED after being a whistleblower? or the others that went missing?

I don't rock with trump, the GOP, the right, conservatives, etc.
i'm left of left.

I value my family and my life. and my city (nyc). **** them for this. **** the cover up, the withholding info, etc.

the Chinese govt did that to americans when they floated the idea that americans brought covid19 into china. period. they are also expelling journalists/media from the u.s. because they don't want the truth to come out.
No I don't think the rest of the world cares who started the virus right now. They are just busy with their own country trying to limit the spread. Trump is literally the only world leader who's using the word Chinese virus.

People around the world commonly get infected with human coronaviruses 229E, NL63, OC43, and HKU1.

Sometimes coronaviruses that infect animals can evolve and make people sick and become a new human coronavirus. Three recent examples of this are 2019-nCoV, SARS-CoV, and MERS-CoV.

Good info.

Are cases here all different levels of nCov? Or the milder cases the former ones mentioned?

my mom has an underlying condition. my stepfather has an underlying condition and works at a school. I have a two year old son.
I'm not able to wfm yet. i'm still coming into the office.
my grandmother is 80+. my aunt had brain surgery and is in a nursing home.
I can keep going.

my 401k is in shambles.

that's just me. how about you?

i'm not going to defend the Chinese govt on this. not at all. what would that doctor say that DIED after being a whistleblower? or the others that went missing?

I don't rock with trump, the GOP, the right, conservatives, etc.
i'm left of left.

I value my family and my life. and my city (nyc). **** them for this. **** the cover up, the withholding info, etc.

Right, but whats blaming said party gonna do for you and your fam?

You can play the blame game later, right now its staying healthy.

Playing a blame game helps absolutely no one right now.

China could literally disappear from the map, right now, this very minute, and the rest of the world would still have their hands full dealing with a virus that's indiscriminate to ethnicity.

All the while he's playing the blame game he's exacerbating racial tensions in America that can be avoided if he would stop being petty.
specifically because china withheld VITAL INFO.
like its not difficult to understand that we, the world, could have planned differently had we had key info they withheld from us the world.

telling the truth is not the blame game.
we are so dumbed down and soft as a society. its crazy.

specifically because china withheld VITAL INFO.
like its not difficult to understand that we, the world, could have planned differently had we had key info they withheld from us the world.

telling the truth is not the blame game.
we are so dumbed down and soft as a society. its crazy.

In hindsight thats what we coudve done but we didnt, and now we’re here. No one knew it was gonna get this serious. You can call it all you want, people worried about staying healthy and could care less whos fault it is at the moment.

No. One. Is. Saying. You. Have. To. Defend. The. Chinese. Government.

There are literally millions of Chinese who have nothing to do with the government.
there are literally ppl all over twitter, youtube, etc. trying to blame trump/the u.s. for this and floating conspiracy ideas as a result of what one of their officials pushed and there are literally ppl that have been ****ted on in china as a result of what that Chinese official pushed.

all of my posts have point out the Chinese govt. never have I ever implied nor said anything about Chinese ppl. its their govt not them. their govt has done them a disserve as well. period.

ask the whistleblowers.

oh wait, they're missing/dead.

Matildas Law Im NY...

idiots keep thinking **** sweet with their quarantine Lite

It's personally an overreaction when you haven't revealed the number of negative tests and only the positive. NYS has a population of 19MM. NYC has a population of 8.5MM+. You're shutting everything down and ruining people's lives over something that is taking out people who are significantly older and anomalies in the youth much like the flu does every year.

I see why people stock up on guns, ammo and other provisions. The government can take away your rights at any time for whatever reason they see fit.

Back
Top Bottom