Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
A4C7B697-B7EF-4682-81D2-A3D0F725A872.jpeg

I did have a strange flu type ordeal early December. I work high end retail so lots of Asian client (when I guess C19 was really just in China) and I had a fever, chills, body aches, fatigue, and a cough that would not go away. I legit coudnt talk without coughing. It was bad but wasnt super terrible. What made the experience worse for me was I was dog sitting and my boys dog sheds crazy and I was staying in their new apt (was tiny).

In any case, no one I knew got it from me and I did interect with a lot of people. Maybe it wasnt c19 for that and the lack of a breathing problem but who knows.

I had this all in early December, minus the hard to breathe. It was bad though, considering I never get that bad.

What did you do? Just gut it out? Any meds, etc?
See I would've thought just a fever if not for that congestion and cough it was vicious. I just slept and stayed in for like 4 days. Drank boatloads of water, put on some vicks vaporub lol. The sleep helped the most.

My girl had a real bad flu for 2 weeks in January. She had to sleep kinda sitting up cuz she kept saying she couldn’t breathe if she laid down. This was right after I took my 8 year old to children’s hospital for 102 temp and the runs. He was diagnosed with the flu then she got sick a few days later.

Weird thing is I was under both while sick and didn’t get sick at all.... not even a cough or runny nose.

See I would've thought just a fever if not for that congestion and cough it was vicious. I just slept and stayed in for like 4 days. Drank boatloads of water, put on some vicks vaporub lol. The sleep helped the most.

Read my post above this response. I had something similar, the cough was bad. I coudnt speak a full sentence without coughing for like 3 days.

A4C7B697-B7EF-4682-81D2-A3D0F725A872.jpeg

I did have a strange flu type ordeal early December. I work high end retail so lots of Asian client (when I guess C19 was really just in China) and I had a fever, chills, body aches, fatigue, and a cough that would not go away. I legit coudnt talk without coughing. It was bad but wasnt super terrible. What made the experience worse for me was I was dog sitting and my boys dog sheds crazy and I was staying in their new apt (was tiny).

In any case, no one I knew got it from me and I did interect with a lot of people. Maybe it wasnt c19 for that and the lack of a breathing problem but who knows.

lol it was prob the virus b

My girl had a real bad flu for 2 weeks in January. She had to sleep kinda sitting up cuz she kept saying she couldn’t breathe if she laid down. This was right after I took my 8 year old to children’s hospital for 102 temp and the runs. He was diagnosed with the flu then she got sick a few days later.

Weird thing is I was under both while sick and didn’t get sick at all.... not even a cough or runny nose.

Def sounds like it coudve been the rona.

how long did it take her to recover? did she have any lingering effects from the illness?

The 2019-2020 flu season in general was very bad.

I hate self-diagnosing myself, but I'm on the same page with you guys.

I had the worst flu like symptoms in January. Started from fever to muscle pain, then I couldnt breathe for literally 3 weeks straight. Barely could formulate a sentence, nagging dry cough that stopped in February.

I hate self-diagnosing myself, but nah I'm on the same page with you guys.

I had the worst flu like symptoms in January. Started from fever to muscle pain, then I couldnt breathe for literally 3 weeks straight. Barely could formulate a sentence, nagging dry cough that stopped in February.
This. I would be talking to someone then out of no where my throat would get dry and I would cough.

This. I would be talking to someone then out of no where my throat would get dry and I would cough.

I coudnt have a conversation without coughing. Was so bad I would rather text on my phone and show you.

Also never felt fatigue like I did, there was one day where legit I coudnt move.

I had something similar in mid December. All started out with a sore throat, then proceeded to become a runny nose, couldnt breathe, coughing up what seemed like chunks. Had a fever, chills, aches, and sweats. I couldnt decide if I was hot or cold. Turned on the ac then few mins later turned on the heat.
Went to the ER and tested negative for the flu (they put the swab up the nose to test) and they gave me an IV, albuterol, the cough syrup for lean (forgot the name), then wrote a script for the syrup, some antibiotics for 5 days, and prednisone. I took all medicine and stayed home for the next week but I swear it took nearly a month to shake everything off.

So now thinking back, was it this or was it really bronchitis?

I hate thinking back like this and wondering.:stoneface:

I had something similar in mid December. All started out with a sore throat, then proceeded to become a runny nose, couldnt breathe, coughing up what seemed like chunks. Had a fever, chills, aches, and sweats. I couldnt decide if I was hot or cold. Turned on the ac then few mins later turned on the heat.
Went to the ER and tested negative for the flu (they put the swab up the nose to test) and they gave me an IV, albuterol, the cough syrup for lean (forgot the name), then wrote a script for the syrup, some antibiotics for 5 days, and prednisone. I took all medicine and stayed home for the next week but I swear it took nearly a month to shake everything off.

So now thinking back, was it this or was it really bronchitis?

I hate thinking back like this and wondering.:stoneface:

Maybe we all just paranoid.

But, if we did have it...are we immune now. And yes I know theres reports of re-infections but...

Back
Top Bottom