Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
First time chiming in but I been following this thread for some time and really the story since it broke from China. I don’t think they will impose martial law. There is no guarantee isolation will work enough to avoid over crowding. If you force people to do something and it doesn’t work, and you add In the economic fallout /the loss of livelihoods, the masses will riot. At some point you have to let people deal with the consequences.

Selling shoes
I listed a few shoes on goat thinking it's gonna take awhile for it to sell
But to my surprise 4 sold in the past 2 days
My hoarding is finally paying off lol
Yo ive been wondering about this, selling/buying stuff online

Not personal at all, but just in general, if youre buying something online theres no way to be sure the person selling does not have the virus. Especially with clothing where people may have tried it on or worn it briefly.

Had me second guessing it for the time being.

Outside our ER
5D307A9B-C0AF-4E37-9E9C-154C65303E44.jpeg

We gearing up
This looks exactly like our ER. We have drive up testing at one of your facilities but the ER is sending all patients with corona-like symptoms out to the tent.

Not personal at all, but just in general, if youre buying something online theres no way to be sure the person selling does not have the virus. Especially with clothing where people may have tried it on or worn it briefly.

Been scoring some very nice deals since last week. Since the mailman walks by my office, I’ve just been letting him stack my stuff up in the corner for now.

What’s the life of this things on boxes and stuff again?

Yeah i'm only listing DS shoes
I hope folks aren't buying used anything right now lol
Before all this madness started i was thinking about getting rid of some of my collection anyway
I got pairs i bought 2-3 years ago that are still DS
With all this happening right now it gives me a good reason to start unloading alot of stuff

It's starting to get real
My bro wanted to me give me some guns and ammo just in case
He's into guns but i'm not
He told me to get a foid card
Said he would gift me a handgun and AR-15

Dog she just said sorry and casually walked off with a bag of her own ****.

Bet she flung it in the yard a few houses down the road.

Nasty cretin
Funny thing, she can probably buy out the whole street.

This is a great example where wealth does not buy class. Ghetto Fabolous at its finest.

Back
Top Bottom