Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
u0jrp82pbqn41.jpg

Last edited:
Martial Law or bust, government delaying the inevitable, majority of people simply ain’t responsible enough...

Yep, no one is gonna abide by this. California, New York, Texas, it doesn't matter. Only thing that will stop people is military action outside your door telling your *** to get back inside.

newsom with the halfassed shelter in place. i work at a bay area Costco. nobody sheltering at home. they all out doing whatever they want. playing pick up ball at the park. fishing at the lake. he needa martial law this place if he wants any success here

Our Governor is better looking than yours.

Handsome MF'er. First time my wife stopped what she was doing and sat down to watch one of these press conferences. You ain't sly honey.
Wtf? Dude is an Average White Boy. My governor Phil Murphy is handsome.

Yeah its time to shut things down.

The real upsetting thing about all of this is a vaccine was being worked on for coronaviruses years ago but funding wasn't provided because it wasn't seen as a pressing issue and was called "boring". It didn't push the envelope enough according to Dr. Peter Hotez.

Ignorance and arrogance gotta be the number one flaw in humans.

I'm as big a proponent of being outside and getting as much fresh air as possible even during these times, but I went on a walk today through the foothills doing some rehab for my injuries while keeping my distance and trying to be as responsible as possible but there's this one trailhead from the parking lot that has this little sandhill I guess you'd call it where kids roll down, build forts, etc. I was gonna walk back to the house from this parking area but as I came over the hill, I **** you not there were probably 25+ kids playing on the hill (it ain't that big) and double the amount of adults/parents at the bottom all sitting next to each other on the handrails right next to the trail and chillin on the rock wall scrunched up like it's ******* Bonnaroo :smh:. Turned my *** around and took a half mile detour to get back just so I didn't have to cross anyone.

i'm going to say this is a good thing. Eventually, you gotta protect ourselves from ourselves. People taking this **** too lightly.

Step it up people.

1000%.

dont need martial law in the whole country. but perhaps in the hardest hit areas, ca ny wa. china did it in wuhan and the areas around it. now they are under control. at our current situation, halfassing with shelter in place and we gonna be worse than italy in a week

CNN front page has my apartment and street plastered on it..doesn't feel real. We gotta be better than this.

How feasible is Martial Law. Folks are willing to make a stink to stay out and ready to take bullets

The military don't have enough to patrol every single road and square foot of every city
People will definitely listen to the gov with military presence, even if it's light. It would bring things into perspective for mostly everyone who starts seeing them around.

Back
Top Bottom