Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
This is going to turn into Martial Law in less than a week...

Just looked outside and people walking up and down California ave, people running, eating dinner at the trader joes benches. Gonna make this a two week ordeal like six weeks

bro what the **** newsom said they have 10 million n95 mask to distribute. imagine waiting in line....

yeah, wife cooked a whole chicken (for the first time) and I always get nervous about eating raw chicken. My mind went straight to "what if we get food poisoning and have to go to the hospital?"

Long story short. Never eat chicken at my house. I always make my wife over cook chicken because of my fear of food poisoning.

A meat thermometer would really help with that. I highly recommend one.

This is the same thing that has been enacted.

You're still able to go for runs, go out to stores, etc..

Just sounds like Newsom really doesn't wanna shut us down, this is the last chance...

Either we smarten up or we go into martial law nationwide.

ksteezy, how is it looking? Are you guys able to handle the people coming in? I'm just hoping for some good news that the distancing measures put in place are working.

Work is a mad house but surprisingly the overall morale is good, we took on an oath to heal and eventhough we are putting ourselves at risk, there is a special sense of pride which is cool.

but yes, I can confirm at least at my spot, we are running short on everything essential to protect and disinfect

Work is a mad house but surprisingly the overall morale is good, we took on an oath to heal and eventhough we are putting ourselves at risk, there is a special sense of pride which is cool.

but yes, I can confirm at least at my spot, we are running short on everything essential to protect and disinfect

Moms works oncology, says her floor is super secure which isnt surprising considering. Salute to all of you guys for real.

Back
Top Bottom