Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Your opinion doesnt matter my dude.

No country has a motive to lie. Ok .....

Let's go back yet the early pages where this is just like the flu. The flu kills more people. No reason to be alarmed. Just watch your hands. This is blown out of proportion. This only affects asians. This only affects older people. Etc.

This is what you said .....

Go back to your corner.

one, i didn't say no country has a motive to lie. I was legitimately wondering/asking what motives could there be.

two, the flu still kills more people lol.

three, i never said this only affects asians.

four, i never said this only affects older people.

five, lol at you still being in your feelings.

He also had cancer too.

Rondo apparently has it too.

Dang.

one, i didn't say no country has a motive to lie. I was legitimately wondering/asking what motives could there be.

two, the flu still kills more people lol.

three, i never said this only affects asians.

four, i never said this only affects older people.

five, lol at you still being in your feelings.
Feelings ?? Naw ...

Just letting you know your opinion is worthless to me.

And I don't have time to go back but if I power phrase so beat it, but that's what you implied.

Not gonna go back and forth I this ... no country has a motive to lie. Now is a legit question... FOh.

yeah man, we were talking about how it wasn´t on Zion to pay the stadium employees, it´s on ownership.

I would honestly change my favorite sports team based on their response to this crisis.

*removes tinfoil hat*

...but seriously, when this is all said and done we can´t let anyone forget who was on our fn side:

-Scholastic (free online courses for quarantined students)
-Comcast (60 days free basic Internet access)
-HornPub (free premium access coming soon to a country near you)

...and especially who wasn´t:

-Whole Foods (asked employees to trade off days like prison cigarettes during a pandemic)
-Norwegian Cruise Lines (lied to public insisting their cruises were safe because tropical beach)
-the current US Federal Government (attempted to monopolize a German vaccine company for profit).

hell, this might deserve a thread of its´ own.

Whole Foods also wants other employees to donate their pto to other part time employees who may not have any or enough

People buying everything but fruit
Went to Sam's Club after work Friday and there was no meat left. Just fish, shrimp, and bone in ribeyes.
Tons of fruits and veggies left. People don't seem to be interested in boosting the immune system. Just not starving I guess.
Ended up buying salmon, tilapia, a bag of apples and oranges, spinach, and broccoli.

Just came back from the market. Tons of people in there. The fishing store next door had a line waiting to get in. Wonder what's up with that?

on top of Company paying for everyones healthy insurance premiums for the next 6 months, they also changed the sick day policy for hourly employees. Unlimited for the next 6 months.

More companies need to do this for their employees. I know mine can easily afford these new measures, so its easier said then done, but there are plenty that can do great things for their employees. Good time for many companies to show you have much they value you.

just pm me the application lol

I’d take it. I’m not working anyways so if I get sick it’s whatever.
There are always other phase 1 trials looking for healthy volunteers. If you are a seasonal worker, can always supplement with them. Pay isn’t bad for some trials, but then you’re usually in a restricted unit for a few days. :lol:

Cms6r4TWgAE6jvB.jpg

nameeee

i have a 10 month old and a 7 year old. if you think my wife is gonna sit in the apartment all day and night with them if she doesn't absolutely have to, you're trippin. we got empty beaches, hiking trails, and all kinds of other outdoors activities we can do without being in close contact with other people. doctor said it was ok so i'll go with his advice.

we ain't going to no crowded tourist beach tho...

Back
Top Bottom