Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
why wouldn’t you just go drive for dominos papi?

we banned all you guys from the restaurant a long time ago, nothing personal but a lot of food isn’t made to be delivered and it gives the people dining in a poor experience.

Good! Most food shouldn't be packed into a bag and left sitting for who knows how long before the customer gets it.
I'm trying my best to move away from all this food stuff and putting in more work to my small business.

How much money do you make a night?

$150-$200 9-12hrs/day
Around $900 a week in denver.

Last edited:
Was only a matter of time , curfew next

28949A46-1CA7-4FEC-AB71-027679BC76F5.jpeg

$150-$200 9-12hrs/day
Around $900 a week in denver.

yeah, it’s cool for some food but yeah you let some fish sit there an hour before it gets picked up and then you give us a bad review??? NOPE Had to pull the plug ASAP.

It must suck though, like everybody and their mom probably started doing this since they aren’t working.

Yeah, this is gonna create some new jobs that’s for sure. Amazon is a trash company but it’s better than no job I guess for some.

stressed? heh.

I'm a full-time doordash driver and with the flood of new drivers this week alone is going to kill what money I did make.

I think you'll be ok. That just means more jobs and restaurants will be available?

(Not a driver)

Transparency..

China probably had 5x more than this.

SK probably lying as well.

Between Korea and Italy, if you were to make the argument one of them was "lying", it would be Italy.

Almost all of Italy's cases that have been reported are elderly. ~80% of the reported cases in Italy are over 50. This isn't logical. It's a factor of how they're testing. 40% of people with coronavirus being over 70 is absurd.

They have an older population but nowhere to this difference.

Italy's death rate is reflective of the death rate of the elderly because of a failure to do broader testing across the population and testing drastically skewing towards only the more ill and vulnerable. Their actual cases is significantly higher and in lockdown untested.

Article going more in depth

Last edited:

company owned by literal richest man on Planet Earth: if you´re lucky enough not to be dying in the active global pandemic today, perhaps consider donating some of your off days to someone who is, that way we do not have to pay them.

also company owned by literal richest man on Planet Earth: we do not make enough money so we need to ship our products out faster and we have millions of dollars on hand to get it done RIGHT NOW.

we as a society need to seriously reconsider the role of companies like Amazon and Norweigan Cruise Lines.

they meticulously studied this situation and decided ¨**** the general public.¨

on top of Company paying for everyones healthy insurance premiums for the next 6 months, they also changed the sick day policy for hourly employees. Unlimited for the next 6 months.

More companies need to do this for their employees. I know mine can easily afford these new measures, so its easier said then done, but there are plenty that can do great things for their employees. Good time for many companies to show you have much they value you.

Back
Top Bottom